𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗦, 𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬

" the night light hits off,
turnin' kisses to bites "
- Tyler, The Creator

Sweat is dripping from his long black curls as he runs into his dressing room where I have been waiting for him. Body rushing with adrenaline as he just finished his show in Montréal. Ripping his black muscle shirt off to dry the sweat that's running from his chest down to his abdomen.

I've been along with him all tour, attending every show and travelling to all different countries, never leaving his side. I lay on the couch, my long legs crossed over each other as my black jean shorts are bunched up so far you could almost see my panties.

He rakes his hand through his hair, his long curls tangling between his fingers. He's always loved playing in concerts, although it can make him anxious sometimes to go in front of a huge crowd, he loves it. The praises from the crowd, them singing along to the music, it's like a drug for him.

"You were amazing out there babe." I whisper to him. Getting closer as I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him in for a hug. Not caring about the sweat beading down his shirtless chest.

"Thank you baby." he says, his arms shaking around my hips. Hands finding their way to my ass giving it a tight squeeze. A sharp breath sucks through my teeth at his touch, his strong hands gripping on my ass, my back arching slightly into him.

"You like that?" he taunts me, his eyebrow cocking in the air as he stares down at me. His hands toughening, gripping my skin harder. I shriek slightly again, his hips beck against mine, feeling his semi-hard cock against me.

Since he's been on tour we haven't fucked much, he's been busy with shows, interviews, and so much more. It feels good to get some attention from him, but I can feel my need for him growing more with every second that goes by with his hands attacking my figure.

His hands run up to my hips again, pulling me in closer as he crashed his lips against mine. His tongue immediately finding its way into my mouth, roaming around the entire area.

My hand tangles into his curls, pulling his head harder into mine, our lips moving in rhythmic patterns against each other. I can feel pooling of liquids in my panties, my pussy aching for the need of him.

Our lips part so he can lead me to the couch, taking a seat and tapping him lap, asking for me to take a seat on him. I listen, straddling his skinny legs with my thick ones, my ass sitting just over his hardening dick. His hands attach to my hips like a magnet, lacing his index finger in my belt loops, guiding my hips back and forth on his thick length.

Our lips hungrily attach back to each other, my arms crossing around his neck. Back arching as I run my hips over him, my pussy aching with the small touch of him under me.

I moan into the kiss as the friction of the clothes rubbing tingles on my clit, making my back arch in surprise. I can feel Kay's smirk as he continues his tongue around my mouth, massaging mine as I do the same to his.

His hands venture away from my hips, gliding against my curves as it reaches the bottom of my shirt. Sliding his cold fingers across my warm skin makes me squirm, up under my shirt, gripping my boob that lays in my bra. Squeezing it lightly, running over the hard nipple that pokes through my thin bra.

Two fingers rub the bud back and forth between them, my back arches with his touch, causing my hips to slow down from grinding on him. He lifts up his one leg, lightly hitting me in the back forcing me to continue my motions against him.

His hands continue to rub my tits, moaning into the kiss as his hands play around with my sensitive parts. He rips my shirt off, exposing my cleavage in the dim lighting. We break the kiss as he takes the shirt off, instead of returning to my lips his mouth sucks and nibbles on my collar bone. The new found pleasure makes my body shutter at first, combing my fingers through the back of his hair.