🕸️Welcome to spider sociey🕸️

(You can choose your own appearance and spidersuit❤️
I recommend finding a suit on Pinterest)

All right people, let's start from the beginning. My name is y/n l/n. I was bitten by a radioactive spider, you know the rest. I saved the city, saved the city some more, saved my mom...
I wasn't able to save my sister or dad.

For the last year, I have been the one and only spiderwoman.

I was laying in my bed, listening to my favorite song when suddenly something.. weird.. happened.
A black hole opened in my roof, but it was colourful, more like a portal. I sat up in shock, my mouth hanging open. I quickly removed my clothes, revealing my spidersuit underneath. I stared at the portal blankly, waiting for something to happen.

Suddenly, a man looked down at me. He was tall and had cool hair. I could tell by just one look he was a rockstar.

Before I could say anything he reached a hand out to me. Something told me to take it.. before I could stop myself, I grabbed his hand and he yanked me into the portal. There seemed to be some sort of wormhole leading us somewhere. He expertly glided in it, while I did multiple flips and floated around. I heard him chuckle at me.

We dropped into a futuristic universe that was surrounded by people like me. Spidermen.

"I though I was the only one.."
I muttered

I kept on looking around in awe, so many different spiderpeople with so many different abilities.
My astonishment was short lived, I started glitching.
What the heck just happened?
I groaned in pain, holding my stomach. It felt like I'd just been poked by millions of tiny needles.

The guy that brought me here chuckled. "C'mon let's get you an watch" He had a thick British accent.
I was confused what he meant by 'watch', but I followed him anyway.

I learned on the way there, that his name was Hobie Brown. He was pretty cool, and we became friends instantly.

Hobie explained that this was Spider-society. Every spiderperson came from a different universe and all together they helped anomalies get back to their own universe. So technically their job was to keep the multiverse from falling apart.

He told me about the leader guy, Miguel O'Hara. Hobie seemed pretty relaxed about him, so he must be a nice guy. He told me about multiversal time watches that allowed you to travel universes without glitching, officially making you a part of spider society. Then.. he handed me one.
I stared at in in shock.
"So that's it.. I'm a part of all this now..?" I asked, still trying to take in everything.

"Yeh, welcome to the team" Hobie chuckled

I slid the watch on, much calmer that I wouldn't have to feel the pain of glitching again. Hobie introduced me to Pavitr, who I clicked with instantly. I also met Gwen and we became friends quickly, looks like I was apart of their friendgroup now!

I love it here, I met so many people like me. Everyone is so nice and I felt like I belong!