🕸️Miles🕸️

Y/n POV:
I don't even know how many days it's been since I came out of my room that Lyla got me. I spent most of my time crying in my room, thinking about my mom and where I would go from this. I have no home anymore.
Hobie, Gwen, and Pavitr are constantly trying to get me out of my room. Honestly, I couldn't care less.

Nothing matters to me anymore.

I was laying in bed, just staring at the ceiling.. when suddenly I got a message on my watch.
It was Miguel
"EVERYONE! STOP WHAT YOURE DOING AND GET SPIDERMAN!"

I faintly heard
"You? You? You? Yo- You!?"
From outside
"MILES!! MILES MORALES!! HES ENTERING SECTOR FOUR!"
Miguel yelled

I heard a pin drop silence then...
BOOM BOOM BOOM
Was that the footsteps of everyone chasing Miles?
Hmm.. Miles..
That name sounded familiar to my ears.

I finnally put my finger on it!
Its that guy Gwen is always talking about! The one who destroyed the supercollider, but apperently left a hole in the multiversal timeline.
Technically, spidersociety wouldn't be created without him! If anomalies didn't exist, there would be no point.

Something inside of me..
Told me it's time to get up.
I can't sulk forever, plus I want to see this Miles Morales for myself!

I put of my spidersuit and webbed outside, it was pretty easy to find Miles. After all, litterly all the spidermen were after him.

I caught a glimpse of him.
He had dark brown curls, chocolate colored skin and these big hazel eyes..
He was kinda cute..

I quickly shook off whatever I was feeling and started getting closer to the chase.

Out of nowhere, Miguel jumps at Miles. Bro was running on all fours, growling with his teeth clenched.

Goddamn..
What the hell did you do Miles?

I wondered what made Miguel that mad. To be honest, I was more invested in watching the chase than I was participating in it.

I swung closer to the scene. I saw Miguel hold Miles by the neck and slam him into the train.
Oh my god.
He pinned Miles to the train, Gwen and Peter were behind the two of them, begging Miguel to 'go easy on the kid'. Miguel yelled a bunch of hurtful things at miles, ignoring everything Gwen and Peter were saying.

"Everybody keeps telling me how my story is supposed to go."
Miles spoke up, his expression hardening
"Nah, Imma do my own thing"

My eyes widened as Miles started creating electricity through his hands. He zapped Miguel, who went flying off the train. Woah. That was cool.

I was still in shock that miles did that, so everything else basically went in a blur. Miles got sent back to his own universe, thanks to spider-byte.

There were so many thoughts in my head. I was so confused.