🕸️Mistakes🕸️

I cried myself to sleep that night.

There were so many thoughts in my head. It felt like they were screaming at me. Taunting me.

I slept at around 1 am and woke up at 4 am. I sluggishly rubbed my eyes,
it felt like I had a knife through my head. God I hate headaches.

I drowsily dragged myself to the kitchen. I saw my mom getting ready for work... Already?

"Mom."
"Yes y/n."

This is the driest she'd ever been. Usually she'd hug me or say good morning. Was she mad? Why is she mad!? This isn't my choice..
It's a sacrifice.

"..could you please stay home from work today? Please."
"You know I can't y/n..."

Tears welled in my eyes. My heartbeat sped up and my breathing got faster.

"Please.." I said shakily

I didn't know why, or when, she was gonna die. I am not taking any chances.

"I'm sorry."
She grabbed her bag and made her way out the door

"Why are you mad at me!? Why!?"
I'm crying again now. I can't stop myself from yelling at her, my heart feels heavy.

She ignores me and leaves out the front door. I follow her, my eyes puffy and my hair messy. I haven't even brushed my teeth yet..

"MOM PLEASE!" My tears won't stop falling, my voice Shakey and cracked

She keeps on walking down the street, like her daughter wasn't crying and begging behind her. Maybe she didn't see me as her daughter anymore..

I grabbed her wrist.
Before I could say anything, a car went flying in front of us.
Right where she was about to walk.

We both stood there in shock, my mom covering her mouth and looking paranoid.

She was nowhere near paranoid as me.. I just stopped my Canon event.
What's going to happen.

We stood there for another few seconds, and then I realised.
My mom's not going to die anymore.
She's safe.
She's safe!!

I immediately pulled her in for a hug, she didn't pull back. Her warmth made all my thoughts melt away. I felt safe.

We hugged for a long time, until I didn't feel her arms around my back anymore.

I pulled back from the hug, but I saw that her torso was still pressed against mine.. wait what?

I completely pulled back..

I felt chills run down my spine. All the color drained from my face.

Her. Arms. Are. Gone.

I covered my mouth and screamed.
She looked at her hands in pure fear..
Her arms seemed to slowly turn into dust and fly away, like she was disintegrating!!

"MOM!!" I covered my mouth
"y-y/n.. what's happening to me.."

My entire body shook from head to toe. Everything around us started glitching. The buildings vibrated all sorts of different colors when they glitched.

Suddenly, a huge black hole opened in the middle of the fucking city.
It slowly grew larger and started sucking in all the buildings.

I looked back at my mom and her arms were completely gone, her legs started disappearing too.

"NO-NO-NO, MOM!!"
I grabbed her in my arms and sank down to the floor. Her breathing seemed to drain out all the caos around me. It was slow and shallow.

"Y/n.. I don't know whats happening but.. I love you.. so much.."

"DONT SAY THAT MOM! YOURE GOING TO BE FINE!"

I held her as close as I could, shutting my eyes tightly. Until..
I just couldn't feel her anymore

I looked down at my empty arms in shock. She gone.
She's dead.

I burst out crying. I was taken out of my own little world when somebody fell face first in front of me, they immediately got up and began sprinting at full speed again.

I looked around me.
What have I done
There was a black hole, sucking up everything in its path, all the buildings and even some people were glitching. I just looked around for a while, taking in everything.

I turned around and my eyes widened. The black hole was coming for me! I started swinging away.

Swinging always helped me calm down. I just swung and swung, not caring if anybody saw my face.
Who cares now?

This universe is destroyed.
This. Universe. Is. Destroyed.
And it's all my fault.
"WHAT HAVE I DONE!!"
I yelled out loud.

I kept on swinging for what felt like hours. Then out of no where, I fell.
I looked at the ground getting closer and closer. I tried using my hands to cover my face...
But they were gone
I gasped, realising I was starting to disintegrate...
Everything went black. I remember waking up on the road. A horrible ringing filled my ears.
There was a sickening pain in my stomach.

I turned around to see the black hole making its way towards me. I looked down at my hands, half of my forearm was just.. gone..

I sat on the side of the rode. Watching the black hole get closer.
I give up.