🕸️Miguel🕸️

I was hanging out with Pavitr in the cafeteria. It had been a month since I got invited to spider society. Me and Pavitr had gotten really close, he was my best friend. He was like a little brother to me, which is sweet beacuse my younger sister died..

I was laughing and talking with Pavitr when Lyla appeared next to me.

"Hi y/n" She greeted
"Oh, hey Lyla"
"Miguel is looking for you, cya at headquarters" she smiled and zapped away. Must be cool to be a hologram.

I turned around to see Pavitr with a worried expression
"What?" I asked him
"You just got called to headquarters! By.. Miguel!" He responded, sounding worried
"So? The way hobie explained him, he sounds pretty chill"
"Chill!? He is anything but chill!"
I chuckled, brushing it off
"Well, see you later" I walked off

While I swung to headquarters I saw Gwen and decided to stop by.
"Hey Gwen!"
She pulled me in for a hug
"Hey y/n! Where ya going?"
"Headquarters"
Her expression seemed to drop
"Oh.. um goodluck"

I nodded and swung off. The interaction made me a bit worried and I considered if Hobie had just under-exaggerated Miguel. After all, Hobie is just easy going and I wondered if that made it seem like Miguel was nicer than he really is...

I dropped into headquarters, observing around me. It was really futuristic, and there were machines and gadgets everywhere!

I stopped in front of a bunch of holographic screens. This is where Lylas detections lead me.

I saw a screen with a picture of a little girl on it. She had e/c eyes, s/c skin, h/c hair and l/c lips... She looked exactly like me!

My eyes trailed to a dark figure. I saw who I assumed to be, Miguel O'Hara. He was muscular and really tall. He stepped into the light, damn, he was scary.. he glanced over at me and his eyes widened slightly.

"Ahem.. uh, is that your daughter?"
I looked at the picture of the little girl again. He sighed.
"She was.. it's all my fault"
"Oh.. I'm sorry.. about your daughter"
I gulped, hoping I didn't make him mad. He sighed again.
"Yeah, sorry about that I don't usually get so emotional.. you just look a lot like her.."
"Yeah, I can see that"
I stared at my shoes

"Well.. I called you here beacuse your canon event is gonna be disrupted."
"What?" I asked. I knew what I canon event was, but I thought I'd already had mines. After all, my sister and dad were dead.

"Yeah, me and Lyla looked into it beacuse we thought you'd already had yours. But it turned out you had one left, and while we were looking into that.."

He gave me a glare that made my blood run cold

"We found out that your canon event would somehow be disrupted"
"How is it gonna be disrupted"
I chocked out, still nervous by the way he was staring into my soul.
"We don't know. That's why I called you. To say, don't try anything funny. Do you know what would happen if your canon event event goes wrong!?"

His voice getting more loud and stern
"No" I said quietly

"You're entire universe could fall apart! I can't risk that.. so don't do anything you're not supposed to."
I nodded. With that, he signaled for me to leave. He does not have to tell me twice! I was out of there!