🕸️Canon🕸️

It had been a few days since the hangout. I was bored out of my mind, and decided to go to spidersociety.
Ever since the hangout, Miguel had been sort of weird..
He's always waving or smiling at me.
I guess that's not really a bad thing?

I dropped into spidersociety and right when I took a few steps in, miguel came charging towards me.

"Y/n I need your help. Urgently."
He said in a stern and rushed voice
"Uhh, yes?" I muttered, confused
"The Arachno-humanoid poly-Multi-verse... Go lock it up!"
"W-what..?" I shivered
"The web of life and destiny..! I need to you lock it up! There's a spiderman trying to find out his canon event! You need the password to lock it!"
He lowered his voice
"The password is DBS3724"

I nodded and swung to headquarters. I'd never done anything like this before, so I had to prove myself to Miguel!

I stumbled into the room the Arachno-humanoid poly-Multi-verse was in.

I looked around in amazement.
It was beautiful.
All the destinies and canons of every spiders life, woven carefully into a spiderweb shape. It glowed a faint red. I kept on staring, mesmerized.

I snapped out of it and remembered my task at hand. Locking this room up. I stepped towards the door and started typing the password in

DBS3...
Something caught my eye

It was a hologram of.. Gwen!?
She was crying and holding a limp boy in her arms. I slowly walked to the hologram. Was this her canon event? She never told me her best friend was Peter parker..

Beep

My train of thought was cut short and I jumped back in surprise.
I looked behind the hologram of Gwen and saw more holograms appearing, each with a fainter beep.

I observed the holograms, each seemed to be of a different spiderman holding a deceased person that they loved.

How awful.

My eyes glided over a spidersuit.
Not just any spidersuit.
Mine.

My heart dropped and my blood ran cold. There I was.. holding my mom.
A million thoughts ran through my mind. Three canon events.
Why me? Why do I have to have three canon events!? My dad and my sister died.. and now my mom!?

The only one I love.

The only one I have left.

Is going to die.

And I have to let it happen, all beacuse a stupid spider bit me.

I stumbled backwards, like I tripped over something. I turned around and sprinted out of the room.
I typed the password in, it was hard because of my shakey hands and blurry eyes.

DBS36... Wrong passcode

DBX... Wrong passcode

DBS3724

Beep

The padlock flashed green and the door slowly shut.

I didn't waste a single second. I immediately launched myslef home, darting to my house.
The tears in my eyes threatened to fall out any second. I was afraid if one dropped, then would another.. and another.. and I wouldn't be able to stop myself from crying.

I crashed into my house, changed out of my suit. I stood in the middle of my room, clenching my fists. My breathing was heavy and I shook lightly.

Why my mom.

Speak of the devil, she must have heard all the commotion from me crashing around, because she came in with a worried expression on her face.

"Y/n..?" She whispered

I scurried to her in under a second, gripping her in my arms.

"Woah- oh.. okay.."
She didn't ask any questions. She just hugged back. I felt my cheek start to soak. I sobbed lightly in her shoulder.

I hadn't cried since it happened.
Since my dad and sister died.
I don't know why I didn't.
I was... Afraid.

She kept of hugging me and I cried for what felt like hours. When I finnally felt like all of it was out, I'd never felt more empty in my life.

"..Mom" I muttered
She looked at me, ready to hear whatever I had to say
"I'm spiderwoman.."
I felt tears form in my eyes again,
I saw her expression change.
I couldn't properly read it..
But I could tell she was felling a lot of things, and definitely needed time to take all this in.

"I'm sorry."
I don't know why I said it. But I did.
She tucked me into bed and left without a word.

What have I done.