I'm Not Drunk ‣ MinSung

❝I'm not drunk!❞
-- Where Jisung gets drunk and confesses to Minho

Top ⋅ Han Jisung
Bottom ⋅ Lee Minho
word count - 1,389

"I'm not drunk!" Jisung agures, stumbling through the front door of his and Minho's apartment.

"Oh yeah, then tell the time." Minho scoffs as he tries to hold Jisung up.

Jisung turns to the clock by the door, points at it and confidently says "I'm not fucking drunk." Turning back to Minho, smiling. Impressed with himself for proving he's not drunk.

Minho raises an eyebrow in return for how smart his roommate is. "Fine, I believe you're not drunk." Minho rolls his eyes as he sighs.

Jisung's body sways before falling to the side and uses the wall for support. "The wall is bullying me." He whines, giving the wall a light hit with the back of his hand. "It hit me so I had to hit it back." Jisung pouts.

"Then let us get you to your room." Minho picks Jisung up and bridal carries him back to his room.

The thing is, Minho and Jisung aren't dating. Minho isn't even aware that Jisung likes men. He just assumes Jisung is single because he's busy with college and work. When in reality Jisung does have someone he likes... Minho.

When they were children the two were neighbours, which led them to become friends. Jisung moved away during middle school and that caused them to lose contact. However, when starting college, Jisung and Minho met during orienteering. Minho was looking for a new roommate and Jisung was looking for a place to stay. So, since they knew each other and attended the same college, they decided to live together. They have been together for just over a year now. Minho still doesn't know about Jisung's true feelings.

"I'm not... drunk." Jisung mumbles again as his body falls onto his bed.

"I know." Minho laughs, "but you also aren't sober."

"Yeah well, that's your fault." Jisung flops back onto his bed. His arm covers his eyes so Minho can't see the water works starting again.

"My fault?" Minho tilts his head.

"Yeah, yours." Jisung's voice breaks.

"How?"

"Because!"

Minho reaches over Jisung's body, pulling away the arm that's covering his face. "Ji?"

Jisung's eyes are red. Minho thought they were earlier as well when he picked Jisung up from the bar. Jisung was drinking with Felix, Hyunjin and Seungmin-his friends from the same year.

"Don't call me that." Jisung huffs, his head turning away so he doesn't have to look at Minho.

"Jisung?" Minho's voice becomes stern. "What's wrong?"

Jisung looks back at Minho with his red eyes. Minho doesn't realise that right now he is straddling Jisung. Reaching a hand behind Minho's neck, Jisung flips them over.

Minho's eyes widen as he lands on his back with Jisung between his legs.

"Hyung," Jisung's voice breaks as he tries to speak. His tears fall onto Minho's cheeks. "I-I think I should move out. I can't do this anymore."

Minho freezes in shock, he doesn't understand what's going on. He's never seen Jisung behave like this before. "Tell me what's wrong, Ji. I might be able to help you if you do." Minho reaches up to Jisung's face, brushing away the tears with his thumb.

Jisung's hands scrunches the fabric of Minho t-shirt on his chest. The tears continue to fall as his face rests into Minho's palm. "I can't. You'll kick me out and hate me of I do. I should just move out so we can stay f-friends." Jisung starts to hiccup between words. "You don't understand how much my hearts aches around you. How much I want to be more than friends with you. How much I..." Jisung's hand drifts down Minho's torso, landing on the male's lower abdomen. "Want to be inside of you."