Brownie Boy's Brother ‣ HyunHo

❝Are you really going to leave me here like this?❞
--Where Hyunjin has had a crush on his best friend's brother for almost three years and decides to do someone risky when they're home alone

Top ⋅ Lee Minho
Bottom ⋅ Hwang Hyunjin
word count - 4,344

"Felix~." Hyunjin turns in his seat to look at the freckled boy. A devilish grin on his face as the bell rings for the end of the school day.

Felix stares at the other with a raised brow and pursed lips. He already knows what Hyunjin is going to say. "Is there even a point of me giving you an answer?"

"I know... but still." Hyunjin hums, tilting his head. It feels less rude if he asks.

Felix sighs as he packs his books into his bag. "Fine. Yes, you may come over to my house."

"Thank you!" Hyunjin throws his arm over Felix's shoulder, pulling the smaller one closer as they walk out of the classroom.

"Why don't you ask my brother if you can come over? You do only come over to see him." Felix mocks, watching as Hyunjin blushes a little.

It's true, though. Hyunjin goes to see Felix's older brother, but that's not the only reason. hyunjin's first encounter with the older male was actually when he picked Felix up from Hyunjin's house. After that encounter, the number of times Hyunjin went to Felix's instead increased to the point that now it's almost daily.

"You don't even hide that you like him." Felix adds to his previous statement.

Hyunjin scoffs, like the dramatic he is, while clutching at the shirt over heart. "I know you may not like hearing this as his brother, however... look at him. He's a god!" Hyunjin growls the last few words-emphasising how he finds the man so attractive.

"Whatever..." Felix ignores what Hyunjin says about his brother. "Mum messaged me earlier saying she bought me some more ingredients, I just wanna get home and bake while you follow my brother around." Felix is used to it now. The whole time, Hyunjin follows his brother around like a puppy.

"Ooh. What are you gonna make? Cookies or brownies?" Hyunjin asks, shoving his face in front of Felix's. Felix's baking is always delicious, and Hyunjin never turns down the offer to be a taste tester.

"I wanna make brownies." Felix's face lights up. He wants to be a baker when he's older and own a bakery. A job where he gets to explore his passion.

"Sounds good to me!" Hyunjin answers, his mouth already watering at the thought of it.

-

"I'm home!" Felix shouts as he starts to take his shoes off at the door.

"Me too!" Hyunjin adds, copying Felix's actions.

Felix's mother emerges from the corner, arms open to hug the two. Due to Hyunjin being around so much, she practically sees him as another son. "How was school?"

"Good, boring, meh. Where are you off?" Felix looks down, noticing the car keys in his mums hands.

"Something is wrong with Minho's car, so I have to go pick him up from the garage. I'll be back in less than an hour. " Felix's mum looks back at the two as she's about to walk out of the door. "Behave!" Is the final word she says, the door shutting behind her.

"No!" Hyunjin cries as he collapses to the floor. Felix rolls his eyes as he walks off, heading to his room so he can change out of the school uniform. "Really?" Hyunjin pouts sitting up, his attitude going back to what it was a minute ago. "No response?"