The Lollipop Game ‣ ChangLix

❝I want to play a game.❞
--Where Felix comes back from a holiday trip and is horny for his boyfriend

Top ⋅ Seo Changbin
Bottom ⋅ Lee Felix
word count - 1,104

"Binnie!!" Felix screams as he comes running into the dorms, his suitcase rolling behind him. The boy has just returned from his trip back home to Australia. It's only been two weeks, but it feels like so much longer. What he wants to do most right now is show Changbin this new game his friends had taught him.

"I'm here." Changbin comes into the hallway, smiling as he embraces his boy.

"I missed you~" The boy melts into his boyfriend's arms. "Oh, wait wait—" Felix suddenly breaks away. Grabbing changbin by the wrist, he pulls him along the hallway to their bedroom. The suitcase was disregarded and left outside.

"What?" Changbin asks, still smiling at getting to see Felix and the cute enthusiasm the boy seems to have.

"Sit. Sit!" Felix pats the bed next to him, a grin stretching across his freckled cheeks. Changbin does as Felix asks—curious as to what has the boy enthusiastic.

"I-I..." Felix freezes up. He has prepared so hard since getting off his plane for what he wants to say, but now the sudden realisation of reality hits him.

"Felix?" Changbin cups Felix's cheek, thinking he can read the boys mind. However, what he doesn't know is that Felix has a different plan.

"I want to play a game!" Felix blurts, looking Changbin dead in the eyes.

Changbin tilts his head confused, "Like a video game?"

"Nuh uh," Felix shakes his head, "My friends told me about this game, and I want to play it with you."

Changbin goes silent, his face stiffening and becoming more serious "...and this game is?" He raises a brow, thinking what on earth Felix's friends could've told him.

Without a second word, Felix drops his knees to the floor, positioning himself between Changbin's legs. His hands sliding up the insides of Changbin's thighs. "The lollipop game." Felix says in his soft, deep voice.

"Yeah... and what's that?" Changbin's face relaxes as he feels Felix's touch through the fabric of his jeans. It's been two weeks without his boyfriend. Two weeks pent up, having to rub one alone. Now Felix is back and even down on his knees in front of him.

"My friend, he said the aim of the game is to eat a lollipop but..." Felix looks down from Changbin's eyes to the already forming bulge, "All you're allowed to do is lick. No sucking."

Changbin watches Felix, intrigued by this game, "And did he give you any lessons?" And intrigued by who told Felix about the game.

Felix smirks at Changbin's words, "No, only a few tips on what to do. He told me about it because I told him I wanted to try something new with you." Felix extra softens the last word, knowing how it'll affect the other.

"Go on then,"Changbin leans back, looking down on his boy with admiration and lust, "Let's play this game."

Felix's smirk grows as Changbin agrees to play. Slowly, his hands move up Changbin's thighs until they reach the zip of his jeans. Both of the boy's hearts are racing. Felix unzips Changbin's jeans. He's able to see the outline of Changbin in his underwear, making Felix nervous. This isn't the first time Felix has done this—and definitely won't be the last—but this time feels different.

More teasing.

More lustful.

"Aren't you going to play, or should I?" Changbin jokes. His hand under Felix's chin, forcing the boy to look up at him.

"No. I want to do this." Felix shakes Changbin's hand off and proceeds to pull down the underwear.

Changbin lets out a low moan at the feeling of being free from his underwear. The pressure and friction building up was becoming unbearable.

Felix's eyes shine seeing it in front of him. He has missed Changbin, every single part of him. Leaning closer in, Felix takes hold of Changbin's member with one hand and the other squeezing tighter on their thigh. Sticking his tongue out, Felix starts at the tip and slowly licks all the way to the base. Loving the moment he hears Changbin's breaths deepen. Felix licks back up this time, not breaking eye contact with Changbin at any moment.

Changbin realises this game is going to be a lot harder than he thought. It's been so long that he just wants to shove Felix's head right down on him. The slow movements of only Felix's tongue are menacingly teasing.

Felix continues to lick up and down on Changbin. Changbin rubs against his cheek each time he goes down. Even Felix wants to put Changbin fully in his mouth, but that would be going against the game. Instead, Felix runs his tongue through Changbin's slit. He's still watching as Changbin lets out a moan and twitches in Felix's hand. Felix does it again, using his tongue to play with Changbin's head. Felix wants to suck it so bad and feel the friction of Changbin on the back of his throat. The game was his idea, so he can't go back on it now.

It must be the fact that Changbin was alone for two weeks , and he can already feel himself getting close. His moans become louder as Felix continues to play and tease him.

Felix's movements start to become sloppy as his jaw gets sore. He continues to go up and down on Changbin. Making sure to equally play with his head and shaft. Felix is loving every moment of it and knows Changbin is, too.

"Ah, wait~" Felix moans as Changbin rubs his foot between Felix's thighs. "No, I can't." The sudden friction is too much for him. He struggles to concentrate and continue. Felix squeezes his thighs, tighter wanting to feel more.

"I thought we were playing a game?" Changbin asks, watching as his boy becomes weak under him.

Felix's mouth seems to be only capable of letting out moans. Felix starts to move his hand up and down instead. He can't continue not in this state.

Changbin suddenly grabs Felix by the hair on the back of his head, pulling him away. "Open wide." He orders as he takes himself in his hand and starts pumping.

Felix does as Changbin says. The older's foot is still rubbing against him. His own hips grinding back with each moan.

"Fuck." Changbin grunts as he gets closer, "Felix~" He moans out loud as he releases. Felix's pretty freckled cheeks and tongue getting covered in Changbin. Changbin smirks, looking down from the artwork on Felix's face to the wet patch on Felix's jeans. "Good boy." He coos, praising the boy for cumming at the same time.