All Of Mine, All Of Yours, All Of Ours; Cum ‣ OT8

--Where their blood type determines whether they are an alpha, a beta, or an omega. Jeongin walks in on Chan in heat, and each member joins to turn it into one massive group orgy.

Bang Chan ⋅ Omega
Lee Minho ⋅ Omega
Seo Changbin ⋅ Omega
Hwang Hyunjin ⋅ Beta
Han Jisung ⋅ Beta
Lee Felix ⋅ Alpha
Kim Seungmin ⋅ Alpha
Yang Jeongin ⋅ Alpha

word count - 11,376

CW: Sexual violence, Dub-Cob, Watersports, Minor blood

"Fuck!" Jeongin groaned humping into his omega in heat.

Coming home he hadn't expected to find Chan home alone and touching himself on the alpha's bed—though Jeongin didn't mind.

Opening the front door, Jeongin was hit with a wall of pheromones that reeked of lust and hunger. He didn't remember much between entering the flat and being on top of the omega. Usually, Jeongin would try and fight his alpha instincts; but when it's his omega, who was he to try and resist? Chan laid with open legs on the bed. His bed. Chan wanted Jeongin and Jeongin wanted Chan.

With his back arched and ass in the air, Chan buried his face in the pillow. Each thrust into him made his whole body quiver. Chan was already high from being in heat, but when Jeongin's glaring eyes stared at the space between his legs, Chan was so happy he almost came. He didn't know how long he'd been on the maknae's bed, yet for however long it was, and however long he touched, it was never enough. He'd need someone.

The headboard banged against the wall with Jeongin shoving himself into Chan. It was only the start, and Jeongin knew his grip on Chan's waist was going to bruise. A benefit of omegas being in heat meant that their bodies could practically take anything. They were naturally accustomed to being bred and healed quicker. They were also more inclined to fucking for days—though so were the alphas.

Jeongin leaned over Chan, whispering soft groans as he humped like a dog. He was ecstatic to be the first to find the omega, he only wished he was called so he could've been home quicker.

"Well, what do we have here?" Jeongin turned to look at Hyunjin standing in the doorway. Chan was too busy feeling the dick rubbing up against his prostate.

Before Jeongin could say anything to tell the other to fuck off, Jisung had wandered over to see what the commotion was. "Damn," he scoffed with a smirk. Jisung watched as Chan drooled over the pillow.

Even though Hyunjin and Jisung were the two betas in the flat, they still knew and understood what it looked like when any of the omegas were in heat, or alphas in rut. Though their second gender couldn't do anything to help, they would still lend a helping hand—or any service if that meant their dick or ass. To them, the sex was still enjoyable, even when their bodies weren't able to handle it for as long. At least the others would care for them afterwards.

"Anyone else want to watch?" Jeongin grunted, his hips not stopping once.

Suddenly, Felix appeared. "Don't mind if I do," he said, unzipping his jeans as he walked over to the pair fucking. When entering the flat, he too smelt the pheromones of an omega in need. As an alpha, he didn't need any help getting hard; he was already growing harder with each step he took towards Chan.

"I'm joining too then." Hyunjin stepped forward.

Felix leaned over and lifted up Chan's chin. He grinned seeing the mess of drool and tears. "You're not using his mouth, are you?" Felix glanced to Jeongin.

Jeongin was tempted to be selfish, but since Chan was in heat, he knew the more the older was fucked, the tighter his whole would get. "Be my guest." Jeongin swung Chan around to a position that would make it easier for the other alpha.