Bitter-Sweet ‣ ChanLix

❝I'm going to eat you up.❞
--Where Chan only likes the taste of coffee on Felix's lips

Top ⋅ Bang Chan
Bottom ⋅ Lee Felix
word count - 1,164

Chan can taste the bitter coffee on Felix's lips. He has never liked the taste of coffee, but the soft, pink, plump lips that belong to the freckled-faced boy are too intoxicating. "Cute~," Chan coos as Felix wiggles in his lap. Yet, Chan keeps a firm grip on Felix's hips, preventing the boy from returning to work.

"Channie!" Felix whines, trying to get out of Chan's grasps. "My break is almost over."

"I know," Chan can hear Felix perfectly fine, "But I don't care." He keeps kissing Felix, wanting every last bit of the bitter taste from the boy's lips.

Getting impatient, Felix grabs Chan's face. "Chan!" His voice drops, saying the other's name, a more serious look in his eyes. "I... have... to... work."

"But—"

"—No buts!" Felix puts his hand over Chan's mouth to stop him from saying anything that might change Felix's mind.

Reluctantly, Chan lets go of Felix and watches as he leaves the office. Smiling at the way the boy's hips sway with each step. How taunting they are that they make Chan want to pull Felix back onto his lap. As the door closes, Chan spins in his chair, sighing as he looks out the window. He watches the street below, waiting to see Felix's fragile figure rush across the road and back into the cafe he works at.

The fact that Felix and Chan work across from each other is how they met. Chan and his co-workers would go get something to drink and a nibble for lunch at the cafe across the street. One day, Felix's first day, he accidentally messed up Chan's order by adding coffee to his Frappuccino instead of a creme base. Chan found it cute how the freckled boy would apologise every day when he went in. So many times to the point that Chan had to say,'If I give you my number, will you stop apologising?'

-

"See you tomorrow." Felix shouts as he waves goodbye to his co-worker. Heading into the back room, he hangs up his apron and changes out of his work clothes. Chan's hoodie hangs halfway down his thighs with the smell of his Versace Eros. Felix grabs the hoodie and takes a deep sniff of Chan's cologne. Closing the locker with his bag thrown over his shoulder, Felix walks out the back door, which leads into a side alley.

"Hey baby."

Felix smiles, seeing the other leaning against the wall opposite to him. The sex appeal they're giving off from wearing their suit and a cigarette in their hand. Felix watches as the cigarette is lifted up to their lips. The lips that Felix so wishes to steal a kiss from.

"Channie~" Felix squeals as he runs over to the other. His hands wrap around Chan's neck, pulling him down to take that kiss.

Though the kiss lasts longer than Felix anticipated. Chan has grabbed him by the nape, not letting him move, or get away. Instead, Chan kisses deeper, the taste of cigarettes still as fresh on his lips as the smoke in the air. It's bitter to Felix yet sweet. Chan, too, can taste the bitterness of coffee on Felix lips.

"Let's get you home." Chan smirks as he detaches from Felix. Walking away and leaving the cute breathless boy behind.

"mhm~," Felix whines as he runs to catch up.

-

The two males have barely stepped foot into their home before they start attacking one another. Chan closes the door by throwing Felix's back against it, hovering over the boy as his hands trail down their waist. Felix feels shivers sent down his spine as Chan kisses his neck softly, trailing up to rejoin their lips. The kiss is sweet, but the taste of coffee and cigarettes is bitter. Neither of them care.

"B-bed... room." Felix breathes between kisses.

"Okay." Chan smirks as he grabs the back of Felix's thighs, lifting the boy up. With Felix's legs wrapped around his waist, Chan carries him into the bedroom, where they both fall onto the bed. Chan gives Felix's coffee lips a quick peck before starting to remove the other clothes—everything except his hoodie. Chan loves the way Felix takes his hoodies and the way the hoodies make Felix look so small.

"Channie~" Felix whines, sticking out grabby hands at the older.

"I'm here." Chan grabs Felix's wrists, gently kissing the boy's palms. Quickly, the soft kisses become hungry, heated ones. Chan's hands run underneath his hoodie that's draped across Felix's fragile body. Gliding over Felix's soft skin and squeezing his nipple, causing the boy to gasp. With Felix's mouth open, Chan slides in his tongue and tastes more of that bitterness he hates yet loves.

Felix is unable to move from underneath Chan, his body already losing control from the feeling of Chan's touches. Chan chuckles as he looks down at the mess he's made of Felix, saliva dripping from their mouth as they pant for air. "I'm going to eat you up." Chan whispers as he lowers himself on the boy's body. Stopping once he reaches Felix's hips. Chan lifts up the hoodie and is greeted by Felix being already fully hard. Glaring up at the freckled boy, Chan smirks, seeing their red cheeks. Starting slow, Chan rubs Felix up and down, feeling it twitch in his hand.

Small whimpers and moans escape from Felix's lips. He can't help it. The feeling is ecstatic, and he wants more. Felix begins to move his hips back and forth in an attempt to get more friction between himself and Chan's hand. With the boy's reaction, Chan moves faster, gripping tighter.

"Y-yes~," Felix moans as the feeling of ecstasy grows within his lower abdomen. Precum begins to leak as Chan's movements continue. Felix's legs go weak, and he can barely continue to hold in his moans any longer. Letting out a loud gasp as Chan's lips wrap around his head.

Chan's tongue spins around the top of Felix's dick, tasting the bitter pre-cum that leaks. His head starts to bop up and down as his hand keeps moving, never stopping the friction. He can hear Felix moaning and is tempted to tease the boy. Instead, Chan decides to keep moving, picking up the pace and sucking harder.

Felix legs lift up as his toes curl and back arches, pushing himself deeper down Chan's throat. Eyes rolling back, drool seeping from his mouth as moans echo. Felix is getting closer and closer. "W-wait~" Felix pants, trying to lift Chan's head. His grip is too weak just like the rest of his body, the electric feeling pleasure weakening his body.

Chan keeps moving, even when he feels Felix twitching increase. When he feels Felix press against the back of his throat.

"Ah~" Felix grips Chan's hair, this time pushing Chan down as he cums down Chan's throat. Slowly loosening his grip so Chan can lift his head. Chan hums as he swallows Felix's cum, it's bitter yet sweet.