A Beautiful Skirt ‣ JeongSung

❝So fucking beautiful.❞
--Where Jeongin secretly wears skirts when Jisunh isn't home, and one day Jisung comes back unannounced, but he isn't disgusted by Jeongin's choice of clothing

Top ⋅ Han Jisung
Bottom ⋅ Yang Jeongin
word count - 1,621

Looking in the mirror, Jeongin does little twirls as he tries on his new skirt that's half black leather, and half black cotton. He got it a few days ago, but his flatmate has been home the whole time. Thankfully, today, Jisung is out to meet some friends, so Jeongin can freely wear the skirt and walk around the house without having the worry about being seen.

Pairing the skirt with a band shirt that he's cropped, and a pair of white stockings, Jeongin takes a few photos to save in a secret locked folder in his camera roll. Twisting and turning his body in ways that best show off his exposed waist and thighs.

Giggling as scrolls through the pictures he's taken, Jeongin sees that it's lunchtime and decides to head to the kitchen. Jisung isn't home and most likely won't be till it's late at night.

Stepping into the open plan, kitchen, living room, and front room, Jeongin searches the fridge and cupboards for something to eat. He's not partially hungry but knows he should eat. Picking a light snack of strawberries. He gives them a wash first, then cuts the tops off and then slices them into halves. Sprinkling a pinch of sugar on top for some extra sweetness.

He sits at the built-in kitchen seating as eats the strawberries, mindlessly scrolling through social media with his back to the door. His legs swing from side to side as he swivels back and forth on the bar stool.

Jeongin's so distracted by his phone that doesn't hear someone enter the house. Mainly because when the individual entered and saw Jeongin, they closed the door slowly to make as little sound as possible. They proceed to carefully place their backpack down and remove their shoes in the same manner.

Having finished his strawberries, Jeongin jumps down the stool. His back is still to the door as he takes the empty bowl and places it in the kitchen sink. Turning to walk back to his room, Jeongin freezes.

"J-J..."

"Hello, Jeongin." Jisung calmly replies, seeming unfazed by the 360 view he's been given of Jeongin's outfit.

Jeongin doesn't say a word, his throat thickens. Before the other can say anything else, Jeongin runs away to his room. The door slamming shut behind him. He thought he was going to be home alone for the day. Jisung isn't meant to be here.

Thinking that it might just be paranoia and that he imagined his flatmate, Jeongin slowly opens his bedroom door. Yet, he can see Jisung in the living room, walking over to him. Jeongin closes his door again, this time using his back to hold it shut.

"Jeongin?" Jisung asks in a concerned voice. "Are you okay?" He knocks at the door.

"Am I okay?" Jeongin mumbles, feeling like Jisung is mocking him. The panic of being seen and mocked makes Jeongin want to cry. He feels exposed.

"Jeong—"

"Go away!" Jeongin shouts. He wants to be alone. He can't believe that he let himself be so careless while wearing his skirt.

"Jeongin," Jisung says, this time more sternly as he turns the handle to Jeongin's room and tries to push it open. "Jeongin." He repeats.

"No." Jeongin turns to face the door and pushes back harder, he has to keep Jisung out. However, Jeongin is easily overpowered and Jisung swings the door open. Jeongin falls back, his skirt flips up to show his underwear and a tear falls down Jeongin's cheek as Jisung stares at him.