Fucking Idiot ‣ JeongChan

❝Just fuck me already!❞
--Where Chan forgets to close his point tab before tutoring Jeongin

Top ⋅ Bang Chan
Bottom ⋅ Yang Jeongin
word count - 2,214

"Hurry up Chan!" Jeongin cries out. "You're a fucking sloth. You know that?" Right now the purple haired boy is sitting at the table in his dorm's common room. Books neatly piled next to him as he waits for his tutor to come and join.

Chan walks over with a grin, knowing full well he is taking his sweet time in the removal of his shoes and jacket. "Maybe I just like making you wait, hm?" Laughing so he takes a seat.

"Maybe I just like making you wait." Jeongin copies in a mocking tone like a child.

Pulling out his laptop, Chan opens it and immediately loud moans project from the speakers. Jeongin looks over quick enough to see it's porn before Chan slams his laptop shut, burying his head in his hands.

"No fucking way!" Jeongin bursts out laughing as he sees the tips of Chan's ears turn red. "I need to see that again." He swipes the laptop before Chan can say anything. Opening it again. Letting the moans echo throughout the room as he laughs in enjoyment. "So... this is what Mr top student of the class likes, huh?" Jeongin teases having never known this side of Chan existed.

Chan was always that handsome, calm and collected top student that got along with everyone. He would easily help you if you asked. Also, seemed like bit of a pushover at times.

"Ok ok, that's enough now Jeongin." Chan tries to grab his laptop back, but Jeongin has already seen the video–a purple hair male getting railed by another male. Gay porn. Not what Jeongin was expecting. "Fuck." Chan mumbles to himself as he closes the window and the moans stop.

Jeongin sits there smiling to himself as Chan hugs the laptop tight against his chest. Jeongin looks into Chan's closed eyes, "I don't mind being your type... if you don't mind being mine?" Jeongin feels embarrassed to say it aloud.

As it stays silent between the two males, Jeongin starts to feel more awkward as if he said something he shouldn't have.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have said that. It's most likely a different purple hair person you like, or it's just a coincidence that the video you watched has someone with purple hair. Still, it's not like I'm the only one you help tutor... I should stop talking now. I'm only making it worse for myself." Walking away, Jeongin heads towards his bedroom before turning around to say one last thing. "I think I'll be fine studying on my own from now on." Closing the door behind him, he lets out a silent scream. Mad at himself for not learning to think before he speaks.

A few moments go by until Jeongin hears a soft knock at his door. "Jeongin, please." Chan's smooth voice can be heard from the other side.

"I-I'm fine Chan." Jeongin tries to say without sounding upset or like he's been crying.

"...So you don't want to hear about how you're my type? How I'm sorry I never told you because I thought I was just a tutor. And thought you wouldn't want me to tutor you and... possibly ruin our friendship? If so I'll leave. I will make sure to recommend a good tutor replacement."

Jeongin hears Chan's footsteps start to fade away and he swings his bedroom door open. Standing in the middle of the hallway, he yells out to chan. "Fucking idiot!" Yelled at, Chan stops and turns around to face the purple haired boy. Running towards Chan, Jeongin trips over his own feet and falls into Chan's arms. "Fucking idiot!" Jeongin says again as he arms wrap around Chan's torso–too tight to pull off. "I don't want another tutor." He says, hiding his face so Chan can't see his slightly-pink eyes.