Noah <3

Just because I fucking hate myself, I'm going to make this Cody's POV. I might change it idk but for the most part it's Cody. Okay? Okay. Let's go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think I'm dreaming, I can't think at all. All I see is blurriness. All I can hear is ringing and the slightest sound of someone calling my name. Am I dead?

The calling of my name gets louder and louder. So loud that it snaps me out of whatever trance I was in. "CODY ANDERSON! WAKE UP RIGHT NOW!" It was my teacher, the old bitch.

"Would you like to explain what I just said, Cody?" She said in a VERY sarcastic tone that made even Noah Sterecra look up the book he was reading. It was clear that he had finished his work, he ALWAYS finished first. It made me feel even dumber than I actually am.

I could feel everyone's eyes on me. I could just feel the piercing through my skin, it burned, somehow physically.

"Uhm-... I- uh....." I felt so embarrassed, but it isn't the first time this had happened. I was still sitting there, confused, when I suddenly felt a paper ball get thrown at the back of my head. And I immediately knew exactly who it was. Duncan Tarun. The kid who thinks he's cool because he and his girlfriend, Courtney Satella, are popular.

"Hey! Not cool Duncan!" I heard Gwen Ingrid shout across the classroom. I think she is the only one that actually showed that she cared about me.

-Bell Rings-
~At Lunch~

I was hanging out with Gwen and she was trying to cheer me up, as usual.

"Don't let those morons get to you Cody." She said, genuinely trying to cheer me up. "They're all just fucking dickheads, man"

"Even Trent was laughing at me, Gwen!" I suddenly snapped. "Everyone was! Do you know how hard it is? Trying to be nice to everyone, even if they hate your guts?!" Okay, I'll admit, that was a lot harsher than I wanted it to be. I was about to start talking again, to apologize for snapping at the only person who actually cared about me as far as I'm concerned, when Duncan and his friends come just to bother me again.

"So, uh, what's going on with you and you little girlfriend Gwen, huh?" He asked me out of nowhere.

"Fuck off Duncan"

Neither of us even knew who said that. It wasn't me or Gwen. It wasn't even one of Duncan's minions.

We had to physically turn around to see who it was.

Noah Sterecra!? THE Noah Sterecra was standing up for ME!? I didn't know how to react. (Side note: I've had a crush on Noah for, what, about 3 years now? I didn't think he even knew I existed.) I didn't react. I just looked at Gwen, who was just as confused as I was.

Duncan, who was aggravated, sure, but also extremely confused as well, surprisingly declined to comment, just stood there looking stunned before walking away, annoyed. Somehow, accepting defeat.