Geoff's Japarty

As a walk into my house, trying to close the front door as quiet as possible, because I saw that my mum was home.

I saw that she was laying on the couch, holding an empty bottle of wine. But that wasn't the only bottle I saw. There was at least four more empty ones around her. It scared me but I knew that I couldn't tell anybody at all. I would be seriously punished. Was I supposed to be punished for that? For waking her up? Maybe. Maybe not. I was about To go to my room after practically dodging broken glass that was scattered around the living room, when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I quietly rushed to my room to see what the notification was. A tweet from Geoff?

GEOFF🔛🔝 @geoffissocooldude

PARTY AT MINE TONIGHT!!!!! 6:30PM!!! BRING SNACKS AND DRINKS!!!!! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!!

I turned off my phone with a smile on my face, but it quickly faded as I remembered that I have to either ask my drunken mother, or sneak out. I'll get in shit either way to be completely honest.

Instead of either, I text Gwen.

Gwen?

Yeah

Are you going to Geoff's party?

Geoff's having a party?

Yeah, dude

See

Ill ask rq brb
Ok yeah I can go. Why?

I don't wanna tell my mum. She's drunk again...

Oh. I'll help you! So will Trent, Bridgette and Leshawna! And if I try hard enough I might get you know who to help 🤫🤭

How?

You'll see. Get dressed.

Gwen?
Hello??

And with that, she practically left. Metaphorically of course. She won't go anywhere without her phone. Although I did get dressed. When I was putting my jacket on I noticed that I got a call. I answered.

"Hello?"

"Cody? It's Noah."

"Oh, hi. What's up?"

"I need to confirm with you what we're doing. Gwen texted saying you needed help?"

"Kind of. I want to go to Geoff's party but I can't get there. Well I can try to walk but my mother is..."

"Yeah. I get it. Okay so Gwen told me to confirm the plan with you."

"Alright?"

"Okay, so the plan is..."

He continued to tell me the plan as I was agreeing. I was just so surprised that he actually called me. No text. I didn't even know that he had my number.

About a minute later he finished explaining.

"...Got it?" He said

"Yeah. But... will it even work?"

"Hopefully."

"Okay. Go ahead"

"It's cute that you think you have a choice."

And on that note, he hung up. CUTE?!?! OMG!!!!! He. Called. Me. CUTE?!?! Oh. My. God. Anyways. About 20 minutes later I got a text from Gwen.

'We're here.' And surely enough they were.

Gwen, Trent, Leshawna, Bridgette and... Noah. Noah refused to look me in the eyes. I'm not sure why. Was he embarrassed? OMFG. Was the one and only Noah Sterecra... FLUSTERED?!