Hospital

Cody's POV
I woke up in a white room. I couldn't really see anything (because it was so bright) but I did manage to realise that I was in a hospital room. I don't really remember anything before I messaged Noah. I realised that he was probably the one who took me here. I ended up losing my train of thought before I actually realised who was around me.

"Cody?!" I heard a VERY familiar voice say. I recognised it immediately. Noah. "Mum! He's awake!"

"You're very loud." I told him. Someone had to.

"Sorry, I'm just happy you're alright." He replied. I'm not. I wish I didn't survive. My mother was right. I was just a mistake. Anyways. Soon enough Noah's mother walked into the room and she had the most relieved look on her face. I looked back over to Noah, who quite clearly had been crying and worrying. Probably hadn't been sleeping either. He didn't sleep often. He spent the majority of his time reading. He didn't really sleep unless I was there with him.

Apparently the only damage done was (a lot of) bruises and and cuts. Which makes sense, she broke a bottle on me. Although, apparently I also had a broken hand (I banged in a few things and mother stomped on it :P). It wasn't major so I was released pretty quickly.

-

Okay, so I know this one was really short but I'll make a longer one next time.

Also I'll add Sierra later on. Maybe they'll go to the park or something idk.