Gap Tooth

I ran to the bathroom after kissing Noah. Dick move, I know. I couldn't help it though. I felt sick. I knew he didn't love me but apparently I just loved giving myself false hope I guess. Who could love me when I look the way I do? A stupid haircut, dumb freckles. BUT MOST OF ALL, my fucking tooth gap.

Gwen tried to convince me that all my imperfections were what made me beautiful, but I don't believe it.

I'm just an idiot, I'm a moron, a fucking dickhead. But before I could insult myself further someone knocked on the bathroom door.

"Cody?" It was Noah. Double fuck.

I opened the door to see, as you'd expect, the one person I didn't want to see.

"Are you okay? You just got up and left is there something wrong or was it the k-" I stopped him there. I didn't want to review my mistake again.

"Listen Noah, I apologize for kissing you. It was a dare, and from the way you you reacted when Courtney said it, you clearly don't like me." I didn't realize at the time but I had actually started to cry while saying this. "I would just like you to know," I could barely see at this point due to the tears welling up in my eyes "I - I really do love you Noah-" I quickly covered my mouth with my hands and started to back away from him but he pulled me into a hug. Ithink it was a sincere hug as well. I wasn't sure. I expected him to say something but instead (kinda cliché if you ask me) he kissed me. Not even a pity kiss either surprisingly. A REAL kiss. It rose a feeling in me that I had never felt before. Butterflies. Well obviously I have felt butterflies before but not like this. He let go after a few seconds.

"I do love you Cody. I have for a while now. When you kissed me I wasn't sure how to react. I never know how to react." He told me. I could tell that he was about to say something else when I got a phone call. I'm fucked.

"Oh shit!" I bluntly said.

"What's wrong?" Noah asked.

"Don't worry about it. Hold on"

I answered the phone. "Hi mum..."

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!?" She screamed

"I-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP CODY! YOU KNOW WHAT?! JUST DON'T COME HOME! GET KIDNAPPED FOR ALL I CARE! YOU WERE JUST A FUCKING MISTAKE AND I CAN DO BETTER NEXT TIME!"

"Mum, I-" *boop* *boop* *boop* I was about to say something before she hung up on me. Not surprising though. Turns out I was practically balling my eyes out at this point.

"What happened?" Noah asked me, maybe generally caring for me. So I explained the situation. Maybe a bit too much because his face looked like he was fucking traumatized. Hilarious.

"Do you want to come to mine?" He asked.

"Don't worry about me."

"No. Let me call my mum." I tried to say no but I eventually gave in.