The Message

Cody's POV

I stare blankly at the message before guessing who it is.

"It can only be Sierra, right?" I said, much louder than I expected it to be. "She's literally obsessed with me." But then I realised that I already have her number. I'm not sure why but I do. Noah was extremely confused. He gave me the look that said 'what the fuck are you talking about?". Which, honestly made sense. I didn't even know what I was talking about at this point.

After, like, an hour or two I gave up. I didn't even care very much anymore. For some reason, we decided to go to the park again. But we didn't do much there, as usual. We didn't run into Sierra this time, thank god, but who we did run into was WAY worse.

"Cody. Where the fuck have you been!?"

Noah's POV

We're at the park just minding our own business, (kind of. We were laughing at kids falling over) when two familiar people walked over to where we were sitting.

"Cody. Where the fuck have you been!?" You can probably guess exactly who it was. Why can't we just have a normal day? I was going to say something but I figured I probably shouldn't, it'll only make it worse, fuck me I guess. Anyways.

"Uh, I-, sorry." He always gets nervous around his parents. I don't blame him though, they're very successful people who also beat the shit out of him. But that's not important at he moment.

"Save it, boy. You're coming home." They tried to take him away but he wouldn't budge. He was clearly terrified of them. Instead of going with them, like he normally would, he stuck to me. No joke he literally held on for dear life. He was clearly in pain at this point though. I could see it on his face he was trying not to cry. Why? Because they were pulling on his broken arm. We still haven't figured out who sent he message. I was still pinned on it being Sierra. I was pretty sure that that's who it was. I held on Cody so that he didn't get dragged away by those horrible people but the eventually gave up. I wasn't strong but they realised how this looked for people and just stopped and walked away. Both of us were confused but Cody just broke down in tears in my arms. Normally he would be embarrassed to do so.

Cody's POV

My father was pulling on my broken arm. Normally it hurt but this time it felt like it was burning. I could feel every nerve in my arm just killing it's self basically. I couldn't give up though. I couldn't let them win. I kept my grip on Noah tight and he didn't let go either. I could feel the tears flooding my eyes but I didn't give up. But they did. I think they realised pulling a kid by a broken arm didn't look great for their reputation so he let go. He's never done that before.

They just, walked away. Like nothing even happened. All the pain from that came back to me and I just couldn't help it. I just broke down. I fell on my knees before getting pulled into a hug with Noah. He could tell that I was in pain but didn't comment, he knew I would only make it worse. I love Noah.