Gwen<3

(this contains minor It spoilers. Beware)

When we got back, we just went straight back to his room. We didn't do anything. Noah was sitting on his bed while I had my head rested on his lap. I was still kind of shaken up, but he helped just by being there. About half an hour later, my phone buzzed. I got a text from Gwen.

Gwenny <3

Dude, are you ok?

Yeah
I'm fine

What happened

Nothing, really. Just my parents being themselves.
As usual

Ok. Just as long as you're ok

-

I don't deserve her. She's amazing, kind, and just an overall incredible person. Also because I was laying down on my back I actually dropped my phone on my face and it really fucking hurt. Like, REALLY HURT.

ANYWAYS, we decided that we were bored so we decided ided to watch a movie. It was mid-October, so we wanted to watch something that wasn't pussy shit, you know? I'm joking. We just put on It (2017, not 1990), and we got halfway through It Chapter two when Noah got a call from his sister Maya. I've never actually met Maya, but from what I've heard, she seems nice. Noah tells me that she's a model, and that does sound familiar, Maya Sterecra. She's Noah's favourite sibling from what I've heard. I was kind of just sitting there awkwardly while he was on the phone. I continued the movie (I cried when Stan and Eddie died), and he just talked to his sister for about an hour. I didn't really think much of it because, like, she's his sister, nothing else. And I know that because I've heard their conversations before. He put her on speakerphone before and I was just kind of there, being awkward.

As I often do.