Sterecra Siblings

As soon as we walked into Noah's house, his family was obsessed over us. Kinda cute if you ask me.

"Is he your boyfriend Noahhhhh?" One of his sisters asked him.

"Piss off." He replied. So rude.

I guess the older ones had seen that I had been crying and asked if I was alright. I told them I was perfectly fine but they told me that they were always there for me if I ever needed them. It was so sweet. :)

We went to Noah's room and played games for a bit until I could clearly tell he was tired. I looked at the time: 2:17am. Holy shit.

"We should probably go to bed now, right?" I suggested. He checked the time but agreed. Luckily, he had a double bed. Cool.

We got into the bed, layed down and were just about to go to sleep when I hear it. A weird tapping noise. Hmm. It's probably nothing. I tried to go to sleep again. Surely enough, I heard it again. This time not only I heard it. Noah heard it and got up. His sister and two of his brothers came in asking if the noise was just us being annoying but it wasn't.

Then there was a knock on the door. All 5 of us went to go see who was at the door. I was practically squeezing the blood out of Noah's hand at this point. I was even more scared when I saw who was at the door.

"Cody! Oh my sweet baby, come here. Come to mummy!" She tried to come in to hug me but I moved back. How did my mother find me. I turned off my location so she couldn't track me.

"Michelle (not her real name. Idk her actual name)? What are you doing here?" Noah's mum came out of nowhere to see what all the commotion was about. Somehow they knew eachother.

"I just came to get my son. Come on dear." My mother told her

"No" I surprised even myself when I said that out loud.

"Cody for fucks sake-" she started before Priya (one of Noah's sisters) interrupted her.

"Can you just piss off lady?! This isn't your fucking house!" She told her. I agree.

"Yeah, fuck off." Noah joined in. "He clearly doesn't feel safe enough to be there with you and what he's told me about the shit you say to him, I don't blame him."

"Excuse me, child, but he is MY son! Come here!" She said as she grabbed my arm and tried to pull me to the car. Somehow, Noah's older siblings managed to pry my arm out her grip. I went straight back to Noah and he hugged me tightly while also yelling at my mother.

-------------------------------------------------------

The next morning was chaotic but I guess that's what to be expected when your 'boyfriend' (I think) has 8 older siblings.

"So are you two like actually a thing or not? 'Cause if not, you will be soon." Gee, thanks Priya. 😑

"Are we?" I asked, genuinely curious.

Noah just looked at me like "fuck you, dude." But what he really said was "Yeah. I guess so." WHAT.

"OH EM GEEE!!!!!" Yeah she really said "Omg". I don't know why though.