Part 10

Here's the next part.. Hopefully you like it.. Plz ignore errors, mistakes and typos.. I m very careless about those.. Sorry for the inconvenience..

.
.
.
.
.

Advay was going through files sitting in his office when a knock sound came at the door..

Knowing it to be ragini he permits to enter inside..

Advay - Come in

As usual he was looking at his files not even glancing upwards..

"Good morning Sir.. Here's your coffee and the files you needed "

A cup and some files were placed on his table..

Hearing the unfamiliar voice he looks up and sees an unknown girl in formal attire standing there with a small professional smile..

Advay - Who are you..??

The smile froze on her lips hearing that question and the way he asked it..

It wasn't loud, it wasn't reprimanding, it wasn't even rude but there was something in his demeanour that made her nervous..

Girl - I.. I'm Trisha Sharma Sir.. Your new assistant..

Advay - Assistant..??

His eyebrows frowns slightly at this..

Trisha nods her head..

Trisha (trying to smile again) - Assistant under training..

Advay - Then from next time complete your sentence and give full and proper information.. Half given information leads to chaos..

And again the smile which she managed so hard to form again froze on her lips..

She already completed her sentence.. It was him who asked in the middle.

Trisha - Sure Sir.. My mistake..

Advay - Where is Ragini..??

Trisha - She is arranging appointments and your schedule for next week.. She has instructed me to start all the basic work for you..

Advay doesn't say anything to that.. He keeps flipping pages of file not even looking at her..

Not knowing what to do, she just nervously stands there..

Trisha - Uhmm.. Sir.. Coffee..

Taking the cup from the table , he takes a sip still focusing on his documents..

Trisha - Is your coffee alright Sir..??

Advay (not looking up ) - it's different..

Trisha - different..??

Trisha makes a confused face at this..

Different..?? What does it even mean..??

And how could it be.. ?? It's a machine made coffee ..

Not understanding what to even do or say at this point, she stands there helplessly..

Advay - Call Ragini..

Trisha - hunh..??

Advay - Are you hard of hearing ,Miss..??

Trisha - Sharma..Trisha Sharma.. (And realizing what he asked she shakes her head) and no sir.. Of course not..

She wasn't even sure if he was being sarcastic, taunting or genuinely asking this..

Considering what ragini said, it must be genuine but if he is indeed genuine, she can't help but already feel pity on herself..