Part 15

Here's the next part.. Hopefully you like it.. Plz ignore errors and mistakes..

.
.
.
.

Advay was working on his laptop.. A knock sound comes at the door..

(I always start this story like that only 🙄)

His gaze goes towards the door for a second but then remembering something he again goes back to his work..

Advay - Come in..

Trisha enters inside with a few files and a tab in her hand..

Trisha - Good morning Sir ..

Advay - Good morning..

Trisha - Sir this is your schedule for the day.. At 10.30 you have.....

Advay - you mailed me my schedule, Right..??

Trisha - Yes.. Yes Sir..

Advay - Then I can read what's written there Miss Sharma..

Trisha - Oh....... Right Sir..

So he basically wants her to not to dp her job..??

Well.. Whatever suits him.....

She looks down and hands him over the files to look ..

Advay (reading through one file) - Have you taken the follow up from Mr Mehta..??

Trisha - Uhhhh......No.......Sorry Sir.. I.. I will do it right away..

Advay glances up at her from the file while trisha looks on nervously..

He nods his head at her and then goes back to the file..

She takes a breath of relief but again felt awkward..

Although he isn't saying much but she felt as if she would blow away from the pressure..

This is her first time when she is directly interacting with him as his assistant and it already feels so strange..

Advay - You can go Miss sharma..

Trisha - Huhh.... What..??

Advay - You can go..

Trisha - That's it..??

Advay looks up at her..

Trisha - I..... I meant that do you have something else for me to do..??

Advay - If I wanted you to do something else I would have already told you Miss sharma..

Trisha - Right.... Right Sir.. Sorry..

Advay - You may go and do take the follow up from Mr Mehta's Side and send a mail to Khanna industries about our rejection to their proposal.. Can you manage it..??

Trisha - Of.. Of course Sir..

What the hell he thinks..?? Can't she even manage such a simple task..?? Hmph...

But she can't even blame him.. He has Ragini as his previous assistant.. Such high standards..

He must already be having a hard time with her..

Suddenly she started feeling bad for him..

Poor Guy......

Wait a second...........Did she really just feel bad for him to have herself as his assistant....??

Realizing this trisha didn't know whether to laugh or cry at her own state..

No poor him........ It's poor her......