Part 21

Here is the next part.. Plz ignore typos and errors..

.
.
.
.

Ragini fills up the coffee mug and puts it on the tray..she turns to go to advay's cabin..

While passing through the reception area she saw Mr Basu scolding another employee.. Ragini looks at the scene and raises her brows..

Mr Basu - I have told complete this work.. And you can't even do that on time.. If you are not interested in work then you can leave .. Get out..

His gaze goes towards Ragini and He smiles at her..

Mr Basu - Good Morning.. Miss gadodia..

Ragini - Morning.. What happened..??

Mr Basu - Nothing.. All these employees.. They think that they are here to just laze around.. No one is serious about their work.. And they think there won't be repurcussions..

Ragini looks at the girl who was looking down clutching the file.. She looked almost to be crying..

Ragini - Show me..

That girl hands over the file to her..Ragini looks  at it..

Ragini - This is about our new project.. You haven't checked it with boss yet..??

Mr Basu - How can we present this report to boss.. It's below average.. How could boss approve this..

Ragini looks up at him..

Ragini - Mr Basu, it's really heartening to see you care so much about the efficiency of the employees here, bit it would be even more great if you could concentrate on your own work first..

Mr Basu - What do you mean..??

Ragini - As per my knowledge you are not responsible to approve these reports.. This is work of their project head and then boss is the one to take final decision...

Mr Basu - I m the managing head here..

Ragini - Right and management is what you are supposed to do.. It would be even better if you will focus a bit on that as well..

Mr Basu - You mean I m not doing my work properly..??

Ragini - Shouldn't you know better..?? The report that you were supposed to present on company's performance, have you even checked that ..??

Mr Basu - I already submitted that and I don't think there is any problem with performances..

Ragini - You were the only one who were talking about employees lazing around sometime back.. I don't see you doing much work as well..

Mr Basu- What Nonsense.. Who are you to say all that.. Don't forget who am I here..??

Ragini (rolling her eyes) - It's doesn't matter.. Everyone here is supposed to their work diligently irrespective of at what post they are..

Mr Basu - And who are you to tell me what I should do.. You have just came here few days back.. I have been the managing head here for many years.. At the end you are just an assistant here.. It's what I say that goes, not you..

Ragini - Wrong..If you think you are the authority then I think you are greatly mistaken Mr Basu.. You and me, we both are employees here.. It's just Rana's that makes the rule here and what they says goes.. And Mr Advay Rana ahs told me to keep check on performancrs here because he is not much impressed by how things are going around here.. So be ready to answer him..

Mr Basu looks at her angrily.. He points his finger at her..

Mr Basu - How dare you.. Don't even try to mess with me.. Otherwise staying here won't be that easy..