Part 27

Here's the next part.. Ignore typos and errors and enjoy..

.
.
.
.

Abhinav - Ragini..

He shouts her name and runs towards her who was now sitting on the floor crying in pain..

Abhinav - Are you ok..?? What happened..??

Ragini (crying in pain) - It's.. It's paining..

Abhinav looks at her state and gets worried.. It's not some normal cramps or pain otherwise she wouldn't be crying like this..

Abhinav - Hey hey.. Relax..... Alright.. Nothing  will happen..

Ragini shouts out as the pain was getting unbearble..

Abhinav - Hey don't worry bacha.... Nothing will happen to you..Dad is here.. Ok..

He immediately picks her up and takes her towards his car.. Driver immediately opens the back door and after amking her sit inside and sits beside her taking her hand in his to comfort her..

Abhinav - Go to the hospital.. Fast..

Driver immediately drives away.. Abhinav looks at ragini in concern and pats her head..

Abhinav - Don't worry.. We will reach hospital in some time.. Just few minutes..

He takes out his phone and calls shalini..

Shalini - What  ..?? What happened to her..?? I.. I will be there..

Abhinav tells her to inform gadodias as well.. Shalini immediately rushes out and goes to their home and informs them about ragini's condition..

Daadi - What are you saying..?? What happened to my laado.. We.. We have to go there.. Shekhar let's go..

Shekhar - Yes maa.. I will call taxi right away..

Shalini - No need.. We have a car available.. Let's go fast..

Shekhar and daadi looks hesitant..

Shalini - There is no time to think.. I am obviously going there.. Right nie ragink needs us.. Let us go..

Shekhar and daadi nods and trio immediately rushes to go the hospital..

Whole way both shekhar and daadi were  worried and shalini although shalini herself being worried was trying to console them as much she could..

They reach the hospital soon and gies in search of ragini's ward.. They saw abhinav outside pacing in worry..

Shalini - Abhinav..

She moves to him..

Shalini - what happened..?? How is ragini..??

Shekhar - Where is she now..??What happened to her.. ??

Abhinav - I don't know.. Doctor has taken her inside and are checking her..

Shekhar - What happened so suddenly..??

Abhinav - Dont know.. She was complaining of slight cramps and then suddenly it turned worse.. She.. She was crying in pain..

He immediately holds shalini's hand imagining her state then..

He has known ragini from years and he really liked that girl.. Her work ethics, honesty, dedication as well as her sweetness and smartness had impressed him..

But now even though she hasn't accepted it but he has already started considering as a daughter in law, a daughter which he never had and to see her in such painful state was heartbreaking.. To see your children in pain is the toughest thing for a parent..