Part 22

Here is the next part.. Please enjoy but ignore typos and errors..

.
.
.
.

Ragini places Advay's coffee on the table and starts collecting the files on the table..

She goes to put it on the shelf there and start arranging the cabin..

Advay looks at her while she was busy in her work..

Advay - Are you ok..??

Ragini (busy in arranging the files) - Yeah.. What could be wrong with me..??

Advay - Nothing.. Just that you are not behaving in a usual way..

Ragini stops and turns to look at him in wonder..

Ragini - And what is my usual way of behaving.. ??

Advay - You did not roll your eyes , didn't mutter anything under your breath, didn't make any face at me, neither gave looks to me..

The more he was saying the more ragini's eyes keep widening..

Ragini - I.. I don't do all these.. I.. I won't dare..

Advay - You are lying, right..??

Ragini - What....... No..... Wh.... Why would I lie..?? (Sheepishly) And why would I say all these.. You are my boss afterall.. Nope never.. I would not dare..

Advay (nodding) - You are lying..

Ragini - What the..... Wait didn't you say that you trust my words.. You trust whatever I say..

Advay - I do.. But I am trying to understand you without words as well.. I  can now somewhat understand what you are thinking.. I think I am doing a good job at it, right.. ??

Ragini (muttering under her breath) - why does that sound so scary..

She looks at him sulkily..

Ragin- I am not a maths puzzle to be solved.. Ok..??

Advay - Ok..

Ragini (pouting) - Weren't you this uncaring, indifferent person.. ?? How the hell you manage to notice everything so accuretly..??

Advay(looking at her) - As indifferent as I may be, I am not a blind Ragini..

Ragini - Yeah yeah whatever..

Advay - Are you snapping at me..??

Ragini (glaring) - NO.. YOU ARE MY BOSS.. HOW COULD I DO THAT..??

Advay - Oh.. You are..

Ragini - SO.. SHOULD I SAY SORRY..

Advay - No need.. Continue.. It looks more like your usual behaviour.. Except snapping of course..

Ragini - Arghhh....

Getting irritated she goes out of the cabin slamming the door hardly behind..

Advay looks on from behind..

Advay - I think that's what dad says as wife's bossy behaviour.. Hmm..

.
.
.
.

Ragini was getting a coffee from coffee machine..

Ragini - So irritating, so frustrating.. Arghhh.. What does he think of himself..?? He makes me so mad.. My usual behaviour..?? Rolling eyes?? Muttering under breath..?? Snapping..?? Is that what I do..?? Do I look like such person..??

She takes sip from the cup and widens her eyes..

Ragini - I am that person.. I actually did that..... Oh god that too on his face... I... I..... Shouted at him..?? At my boss..?? What the hell did I do..