Part 29

Here is the next part.. Please ignore typos and errors and enjoy..

.
.
.
.

After some time shalini knocked and entered the ward.. Of course to leave advay and ragini alone for so long might raise some suspicions..

After some time a doctor comes to examine her..

As he finished his check up and was writing in her chart, Advay start asking questions about it from doctor..

Ragini and Shalini looks at each other and then at him wide eyes..

The problem was not him asking questions, the problem was him asking questions and using terminologies that were completely going over their head..

Doctor was also surprised by advay's knowledge but considering that he must be some one with medical knowledge he answered him and gave some instructions..

Doctor - There is nothing to worry about.. Ahe can be discharged tomorrow.. Just follow precautuons gor next 1-2 weeks and of course you also have Mr..

Advay - Advay Rana..

Doctor - Yeah Mr Rana will take proper care..

After giving instructions he goes from there, advay turns and sees ragini and shalini both blinking their eyes and looking at him with an open mouth..

He raises his brows at this..

Advay- Any problem..??

Ragini - You.. You..

Shalini - How do you know so much about this condition..

Advay - I read about it..

Ragini and shalini together - You read..??

Shalini - I didn't know you were interested in the medical field.. You could have become a doctor..

Advay - Doctor..?? Medicine?? Hmm.. I could have been.. But I never thought about it..

Ragini - Then why were you reading about all these medicinal related stuffs..

Advay - I didn't.. I just read about your condition on the way back ..

And Ragini and Shalini again gives the disbelieved expression that they gave just few minutes ago..

Shalini - You.. You read it..??

Ragini - Just on the way back..??

Advay - Yeah.. So..??

Then why the hell you sounded like you are almost professional..

They both takes a sigh..

Well.. The way of genuises.. Only genuises can understand..

But then a realisation hits and ragini looks up at him..

Ragini - You.. You did all that .....for me..??

Advay (shrugging) - Why else would I that..??

Jelly.....

Yeah that's how ragini felt her heart feeling now.. It was melting like a jelly..

Shalini noticed ragini's expression and a smiles forms on her face..

Seems like their son was not as useless as when it comes to matters of hearts..

Yes he might not be expressive, romantic or charming but he seems to have his is  way to win a girl's heart..

Or more specifically Ragini's heart..

Aww..If only she could click a picture now..

Ahh.. Maybe later.....