Part 25

Here is the next part.. Kindly ignore typos and errors..

.
.
.
.

Shalini and Abhinav look at advay and then at each other proudly..

Abhinav - We did give birth to a very handsome son, didn't we..??

Shalini (nodding) - Yes we did..

Abhinav - Of course it's our genes.. Has to turn out good looking..

Advay - You really think I should try this..??

Abhinav and shalini collectively nods their heads..

Abhinav - Girls loves the guys with style and swag.. It helps you win initial battle..

Advay - I don't think ragini us domeone who cares about the clothes I wear..

Abhinav - Even if she doesn't you have to do something to make her totally stumped and seeing you like this she is going to go totally clean bowled..

Advay - I think I am making her stumped nowadays on daily basis..

Shalini - That's not enough.. Ok now.. Looks check.. Now you have to change your style..

Advay - My style..??

Shalini - Yes.. No one likes to feel for a stone.. So you have to be expressive..

Advay - Expressive.. ?? But I always express what I think..

Abhinav (muttering) - Yeah.. Even when not needed..

Shalini - Shh.. (Looking at advay) - Yes bit you have to show it through your face as well.. Atleast someone should know what you feel by looking at you.. Smile more often..

Advay - But ragini understands me.. She knows me very well..

Shalini - Bless her.. But you can also take some efforts for her, right.. Laugh for her, laugh with her , show your happiness , your love and care not just with your words and actions but with your expressions as we.. It leaves a lasting impact ..

Advay - O.. K..anything else..??

Abhinav - Yes.. Bike..

Shalini - Bike..??

Advay - From where the bike came from..

Abhinav - Nothing looks as cool as riding the bike.. Haven't you seen in movies.. How hero impresses the heroine.. You have to learn  to ride a bike.. And then have to take that heroic entry so that you could sweep her off her feet..

Shalini - Yeah.. That's a good idea.. Yes learn bike riding as soon as you can..

Advay - I can't learn bike riding...

Abhinav - What..?? Why..?? Are you scared..??

Advay - No..

Abhinav - Then why are you declining..dont you want to woo ragini or not..?? You have to take some efforts..

Advay - I can't learn because it's not possible..

Abhinav - Why it's not possible..??

Advay - I can't learn it because I already know how to ride a bike..

Abhi na - So what if you know to ride a bike you have to learn it... Wait... What..??

Both abhinav and shalini looks at him shocked..

Advay - Wh...what did you just say..??

Advay - I can't learn it because I already know how to ride it.. Is your hearing problem coming up again.. Should I consult doctor..