Chapter 78

Tzalmon Point of View

"Majesty, the things you ordered are made and here." I raised my head from the book I'm reading and nodded at Gyles.

"Cover them well and send them to her room. The second set of them should be packed well and then courier them to Winters' Residence to her name." I said and stroke off a line on a certain list I made.

I continued to look at the list and noticed that Gyles did not make a move so I titled my head to the side and looked at him questioningly.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Majesty?"

"Um hmm, why not?" I nodded, in the process showing that I'm in my clear mind.

"It's inappropriate and - I don't know how to put it." What is inappropriate in this?

"Where are you sending those items to?" I supported my chin on my hand and asked.

"To Lady Dawn's room."

"What exactly are those items?"

"The – sc-sculptures."

"Who's sculptures are those?"

"Yours."

"You have your answer there. How is it inappropriate to send my sculptures to my woman?" And moreover, I somehow feel like it is necessary to stimulate her more and more to get her to feel something for me.

Others may think that I'm bearing grudges, which I am lightly, but it is not completely like that. I truly, really, genuinely, curiously want to stimulate her hormones.

She already had a child with me, no matter how we had Igses but it is still difficult for me to process that she is too ignorant in romantic issues.

"What if Lady Dawn refuse to take them in?"

"Start uncovering the fully clothed statue and tell her that if she doesn't take them in, you would uncover all of them and let everyone see what kind of fetish she has. Tell her that I ordered you to put them in her room by will or by force." Let's see how she will not take my statues in and not get wet for them.

I will make her so stimulated that she will have only dirty thoughts even when she saw the purest object.

"Yes, Majesty." He took the orders and left.

Eblilis, wait to get all hot and worried for me.

I smirked to myself and looked at the small notepad again as I added few more points to my list. Just as I was done, Igses walked inside with his hands on his back like an aristocrat looking down on the world.

My son is such a funny brat!

"Do you want something from me, little one?" I smiled down at him as he strode towards me and stood in front of me.

"Will I only visit you when I want something from you?" Little fellow frowned cutely but the glint of being caught was still there in his eyes.

Although it passed through quickly, I still saw it.

"Yes." I said in a no-nonsense expression.

"You are right then." He nodded but his mighty posture is still there; as if he is not bothered by asking something from me.

And I'm happy for that!

"Let's hear it."

"When are you going to marry my mamma?" Hearing his words, I raised a brow at him in surprise.

"Why do you want to know about that?"

"My future plans will depend on the answer you give me." Look at the little mushroom!