Chapter 92

Acacia Point of View

It's good to be back to my old life.

Gives me a sense of warm familiarity and importance that I've missed in these past six years!

Huh, life seems to be especially beautiful these days!

"What surprise did you plan again?" I asked, walking carefully as my eyes are closed by Jerk's hands.

"How did you know it's a surprise?"

"Really now? You have your hands on my eyes, walking me God know where, on top of that, your body is slightly shivering in excitement. There are only two options of what this might be; either you are taking me to a sacrificial alter or to give me a nice surprise." I mean, it's not hard to guess at all.

He has been working on this certain surprise from two weeks now. Although he tried to make it as much secret as possible, one cannot keep it completely a secret when they are living in the same house.

"It won't hurt you if you were a little less smart." He grumbled in annoyance.

Hey, what's there to be so annoyed about? If you want to give me a surprise, you have to make sure you do it right.

"Be careful, there are five steps in front of you." He guided me as he walked me somewhere.

"So is this the rightful proposal you said you would give me?" I somehow felt a kind of sadistic satisfaction to break his well prepared event slowly.

It feels so good to see him hop in frustration when I keep making correct guesses. It's an amazing feeling.

I waited for few moments but did not get any answer. However, I felt his body stiffen for a fraction of second before everything went back to normal.

"Ah, I must be right." In a low but easily audible voice, I continued to tease him.

I found out a little method to keep him on his toes these days. Jerk is a proud, arrogant and narcissistic man and to bend this man to will, I need to use simple harmless tricks than to make a big events.

"Eblilis – shut up." I almost could hear his teeth being powdered.

"Alright. Just for your reference, I'm not comfortable with riding anything airborne." As soon as my words fell, he slowly took away his hand from my eyes and went all pin drop silent.

When I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw in front of me was a helicopter decorated with flowers and whatnot like a new bride.

Turning around, behind me is a listless and almost lifeless Jerk probably thinking about his life decisions.

For a minute, I ignored him and looked around the place and one word that came to my mind is – Heavenly!

I was too engrossed in teasing him before so I did not give a thought of where he was taking me. Even though my eyes were closed, I could easily guess a few places by the feel of touch.

Nonetheless, I am actually, right now, totally blinded by what I'm seeing.

I'm standing in the middle of a colorful flower field, in a small pavilion where helicopter is standing. Except for the small cemented porch we are standing in, everywhere eyes meet is just flowers and beautiful, colorful, nicely arranged flowers.

"This is breathtaking!" I exclaimed with a chuckle.

I don't even know why I'm laughing but I can guess. I cannot think of a word to describe what I'm seeing right now.

The field of flowers are planted in rows, arranged in order by color and type; the whole place has mix of nice scents combined which can make a person calm down unconsciously.