Bio (Updated 5/16/24)

Name: Y/N L/N

Species: Incubus

Mother: M/N L/N, Succubus

Father:???????????

Birthplace: Hell

Age: Biologal: 18, Chronological: Almost 200

Skin color: Depends on you

Hair color: Depends on you

Eye color: Preferably Red, but It can depend on you

Body build: Toned with some noticeable muscles

Traits: Very talented with various skills, loyal, willing to help in any way you can, high endurance and stamina (perks of being an incubus), supportive, protective, humble, can be reckless at times, tends to care about others more than yourself, tends to get nervous when you get too much attention.

Hobbies: playing music, helping others, learning more about your powers, working at the Hazbin/Happy Hotel, and I.M.P.

Likes: your harem, your friends, your family, seeing your loved ones smile (especially Charlie), singing (especially with Charlie).

Dislikes: seeing your loved ones get hurt, or saddened (especially Charlie), feeling useless, discrimination, breaking promises, people breaking promises, losing your temper, Blitzø (at times), Angel's constantly flirting with you, being teased a lot, losing yourself to your anger or lust, being exploited.

Powers: 

Fire manipulation:  Basically, you can control two types of fires

-White fire: Use to heal wounds, the time it takes depends on the severity of the wound and the level of your power. It can also restore broken items so long as you have all the pieces.

-Black fire: At this point, you don't know much about it since you don't often use it. But basically, it is used for more offensive purposes, like as a projectile. It reacts to your anger and could get out of hand if left unchecked.

-Fire forge: You can manipulate the fire to form into any weapon you can think of, whether it's a blunt weapon, a sharp weapon, or a range weapon. However, bigger and stronger weapons take more energy to conjure.

Rage mode: If your anger reaches a certain point. You become much stronger than you were before. However, it doesn't mean you're more durable. Any damage you take isn't nullified but just ignored until you're calmed down. Think of it like guts armor from Berserker. Plus you become extremely exhausted afterward.

Enhanced speed

Enhanced Reflexes

(More TBA) 

(((Author's Notes: Will be updated with future releases.)))