Chapter 18 - The L Word

Robin

Reaching into the pocket of my jeans, I tugged on my phone. My fingers dialed the number I'd memorized, hoping they would pick up.

"Hello?" Ashley answered after three rings. I almost thought it would go to voicemail.
"Open up."

She sleepily muttered something on the other end before ending the call. A minute later the front door of her townhouse opened, revealing Ashley's scantily clad figure. Her blonde hair unkept in a messy bun, strands framing her perfect cheekbones. The woman's pajama shorts were hiked all the way up exposing her creamy thighs—leaving very little to imagination.

"What are you doing here?" she grumbled, retreating up the stairs.
"Couldn't sleep," I confessed.

Knowing Ashley, it was likely she didn't press the issue due to her still only being half awake. Tomorrow, she would chew me up and spit me up, demanding an explanation for my absence and then showing up at her house at two-am. Which was completely fine—I could answer those questions after a good night's rest.

I kicked my shoes off, removing the jeans and t-shirt from my body before crawling into the queen-sized bed beside her. The blonde snuggled in, wiggling her behind as she got comfortable, molding her body with mine. Before I knew it, we had both fallen asleep.

The next morning, I woke up to an empty bed. It was still early, the sun barely peeking through the blinds. Frowning, I rolled out of bed. After quickly brushing with the toothbrush Ashley got me weeks ago, washing up and tousling my bed head, I stroll down the stairs. The sound of cutlery clinking against Tupperware echoed in the dining room, scaring me half to death.

"I made you a plate."

Ashley looked rested, still in her pajamas, the thin strapped silk camisole exposing her collar. I sat beside her, eyeing the food suspiciously.

I show up in the middle of the night, after giving her a poor excuse and she's...feeding me?

She's poisoned it.

Cautiously, I used the fork to push the eggs around, hoping I could get a whiff of the cyanide or whatever else she may have used.

"I'm not trying to kill you woman." She spoke with an amused smile on her lips. "I would like an explanation though."

I nodded, taking the risk of biting into the food she set out for me.

"Gabriel called yesterday—"
Ashley's face held an unreadable expression, but she didn't interrupt.
"She started dating some guy a few weeks ago...He hit her last night." I continued.

She hummed, leaning forward slightly. "How did that become your problem?"
I rolled my eyes at her nonchalance. "I took her to the station; she filed a police report. We were still there when you texted me, it took longer than I thought." I shrugged at the end.

"Fair," Ashley removed the hair-tie, letting her blonde curls fall in waves at her shoulders. Her eyes held a mischievous twinkle. "I guess I'm just waiting for you to mention giving Reina a lift?"

The surprise on my face was hard to hide. "We—well yeah," I stuttered. "It was raining so I gave her a ride home...I didn't think it was something I needed to mention."

She frowned, pushing the chair away from the table before standing.
"Right," she muttered. "You don't have to tell me anything."

Groaning, I followed her into the kitchen. My arms reeled her in, pressing her against the cool metal of the fridge. "Ashley, what are we doing here?" my voice was barely a whisper.
"I really care about you Robin. I want to be with you, I do, but I don't have all the answers."

She really cared about me; but I've known for some time now that I loved her.

"Right now, I want to be with you, I want to be yours. That has to be enough."
My hand buried itself in her hair, our foreheads touching lightly, "Yeah," I didn't want to continue the pointless fight. It was obvious that in that moment, our needs and wants were aligned. "That's more than enough baby."

I tilt my head forward, placing a gentle kiss on her lips. The blonde's arms snake around my neck, and mine around her waist adding intensity to the once innocent action. Our tongues found each other, almost in a romantic dance. I was buzzing in relief, overflowing in the fact that Ashley and I were good again.

We weren't perfect, but we were good.

Her moans were caught in my lips, her need obvious from the way she pressed herself against me, her nipples taut, rubbing against the swell of my own chest.
"Robin," she moaned.
"Hmm?"
"I want you."

Her electric blue eyes held excitement, lips pink and swollen from passionate kissing. "Let's go then," I motioned to the stairs.

Ashley took my hand, tugging me gently behind her. We stumbled into her room like schoolgirls, quickly shedding our clothes and tumbling into bed. She giggled when I buried my face in her neck, licking and teasing the skin there. I sucked on her flesh gently, leaving a light mark as I kissed my way down her body.

My lips found her nipples, tongue swirling around the swollen peaks, eliciting an uncontrolled moan. I settled between her thighs, her core slick with arousal, bundle of nerves swollen in anticipation.

God, she's so fucking hot.

It was almost painfully erotic seeing just how wet she was for me.

My tongue slipped between her folds, teasing the swollen nub, holding her thighs steady as I devoured every inch of her. I lapped juices, flicking my tongue with fever as she ground against my face.

I was so turned on; it was quite possible I could come without even being touched.

Ashley's head fell back in obvious pleasure when I slid two fingers inside her. The blonde's walls tightened around the digits, the mixture of a scream and a moan leaving her lips as an orgasm hit.

"Fuck," she breathed, a blissful look drawn on her features.
My hands were covered in her wetness, only adding to my own arousal. I observed her trying to steady her own breathing, the woman's lips curling into a mischievous smile.
"Can you fuck me with your toy?" Ashley bats her long eyelashes almost innocently.

She didn't have to ask twice. I hurried to her walk-in closet, removing the toy from its sterile bag. I pushed my legs through the holes, quickly adjusting the buckles before returning to the room fully equipped.

Her pupils dilated, obviously excited for what was to come. Ashley leaned on her elbows, watching as I settled between her thighs once more, lining the strap-on with her entrance. It was skin-toned, nine inches of pure torment and I knew from previous conversations that she loved watching it disappear inside her. Her lips parted, body lightly twitching as I filled her up.

The blonde reached for me, draping her arm across my back. Her hips tilted, meeting every thrust. Her legs shaking gave away the impending orgasm. The straps were placed between my thighs in a way that created a gentle friction against my sex.

"You feel so good," she moaned.

Her blue eyes held so many emotions: pleasure, lust, euphoria—there was so much. I found myself overcome with my own emotions as I neared my own peak, thrusting into her faster, chasing orgasms for us both.

"I love you," the words slipped through my lips and in that moment, I didn't care about the repercussions. I wasn't embarrassed, or scared, I felt so much love for her that it had to be verbalized.

She squeezed her eyes shut, wrapping her legs around my waist. The blonde pulled me even closer, the cock buried deep inside her as she came; body convulsing beneath me, triggering my orgasm.

"You love me?" she asked once her breathing evened out. "Or you love fucking me?" there was a smirk on her lips.

"As much as I love that, I love you even more."