Chapter 12- What Happens In Vegas

In Vegas, the chauffeur received us at the airport. The pudgy, graying man drove us to our hotel in a luxurious limousine. Only the best for Ellie, I suppose. We did sleep for a few hours on the flight, but the drowsiness was still very much apparent on our faces.

"Go clean yourselves up. We're due on first location in two hours." Ellie handed us the key card to our room. It was a penthouse suite. There were only two on the top floor, and our party would occupy them both for the weekend.

I took Ashley's travel bag, insisting that I'd carry it for her. The Hotel was grand—that was an understatement. It was astounding and unlike any place I'd ever seen before. There were gold accents lining the white walls, and if I didn't know better, I'd think it was real gold. The employees were dressed to impress as well, bellboys in suit and tie, maids—not looking like maids at all.

Everything was so extravagant, and I would have never experienced anything like this, if Ashley and I had never met.

The elevator made a soft chime at our floor. The penthouse was amazing to say the least. It was fitted with bed that made the king size look like the double. The bathtub was also a hot tub, big enough to fit at least five people.

"It's so cool," I wowed.

Ashley smiled, "Yeah, Ellie only requests the best."

Getting a running start, I dived into the bed, rolling several times before coming to a complete stop. My dark hair came loose from the up-do I'd been sporting, flaring at the sides of my face.

I rowed my arms, motioning for Ashley to join me.

She gave me a look before diving into the bed alongside me.

"We only have an hour to get ready. No funny business." She said, pointedly.

I admired the pout her lips made when she tried to be stern and serious.

"You're adorable." My lips brushed hers.

Ashley sighed, pressing into me. Our lips moving in sync, my tongue slithering its way between her own parted lips. The kiss was short, and sweet. But before it turned into something a lot more dangerous, I pulled away.

"I'm really happy to be here with you." I whispered, leaning against my elbow.

The blonde blushed, moving a few loose strands of hair from my cheek.

"You make me happy..." She smiled. "I'm sorry about yesterday. I do trust you Robin. It's just—"

"Shh," I pecked her lips. "I get it, it's fine. Just...talk to me okay?"

She nodded, laying her head on my chest. This is where I wanted to be...and I didn't mind being here forever. With Ashley in my arms, I felt complete.

We cuddled for a few more minutes before rushing off to get ready. The other models were already on their way to the first site of the photoshoot. Ellie was neurotic when it came to being on time—even if she, herself was never actually on time for anything.

The photoshoot could last anywhere between five to eight hours, Ashley told me. This would be my first professional shoot. The ones I did before were on a much smaller scale compared to this. These images would be seen internationally and thinking about that made me crave a pack of cigarettes.

I would be posing in six outfits for next month's issue of Andro-wear. Although exciting, I was terrified. Ashley made a few last-minute calls, checking that everything was in order for our arrival on the first set. We would be moving to two other locations later in the day. I had seen a few pictures of the women I'd be working with, and they were smoking hot.