Chapter One: Two Years Later

Malia's Pov

It's been two years since everything has happened.

Since I came to Seabrook, met my new friends, met the werewolves, fell in love with a werewolf and everything started getting better because humans, zombies and werewolves were getting along and monsters were accepted into Seabrook rather than being casted aside.

Then aliens came along and drama happened because of it.

Everyone was wary of them, some were welcoming, aka Addison and I, and some, aka the werewolves, were convinced they were bad news and only here to start trouble.

Wyatt and I had gotten into arguments because I was close to one alien, A-lan, and he started getting jealous and the jealousy turned into anger and things were said that led to us breaking up.

My friends and I have graduated from Seabrook High school and have moved onto college.

Addison and Zed are both 19 years old and they're still together and still really cute.

Addison has gotten the hang of her alien powers and she's controlling them way better than when she first got them.

Meaning that her and Zed can hug without her accidentally electrocuting him.

Not to mention they both bought a house right after we graduated high school. They moved out of their homes in order to move into their new one.

Bree and Bonzo are the same. They're both 19 years old and are doing really well in their relationship.

They still live with their parents but they plan on buying a house when they're in their twenties.

Right now they're focusing on their relationship and college.

Now, here's the couple that I'm sure some of you have all been waiting for...

Eliza and Bucky are also 19 years old and yes, finally, they have become a couple.

When Eliza came back from her internship Bucky finally gathered enough courage to ask her out and she said yes. They kept on going on dates for a few weeks before Bucky finally asked her to be his girlfriend and she said yes.

Both of them are in college but because Eliza scored herself an awesome job due to her amazing coding skills, she was able to buy them a house. A house that they call their own and moved into together.

They're both really happy together and I'm happy for them.

Bucky is really happy with Eliza and I'm happy he's happy because that's all I want for him.

No matter how big of an ego he has.

Now, onto the werewolves and the aliens.

First, I want to start off by saying that some werewolves and some aliens are in college while some aren't.

The ones that aren't in college say that it's not really their style and that they've been interested in doing other things.

Which is completely fine because as long as they have something going on in their lives that's fine.

Now, moving on from that...

Let me start off with my #1 favorite couple.

Willa and A-spen.

After the aliens moved to Seabrook Willa has been helping A-spen get comfortable and has been teaching them everything there is to know about the real world.

Willa took A-spen to see many things. She tries to deny the fact that they were dates, but I know my best friend.

Actually, no, scratch that, all of us knew that they were dates but Willa was too stubborn to admit it.