Chapter Four: Planning With The Guys

Wyatt's Pov

Emily and I finally arrived at the place I was supposed to meet up with the other guys.

When we got there I found a great parking spot and once I parked I turned the car off before getting out.

I went to the back and got Emily out and placed her on the ground. When I closed the car door and made sure the car itself was locked I grabbed my daughter by the hand and led her over to the store.

"Daddy, where are we?" Emily asked in curiosity.

I opened my mouth to answer her question when I heard someone yelling my name.

I turned around and a grin appeared on my face when I saw Zed, Bonzo and A-lan standing at the entrance of the store.

"Look, princess" I gestured towards the guys.

Emily looked over to them and her eyes widened in delight.

"Uncle Zed! Uncle Bonzo! Uncle A-lan!" Emily yelled.

She pulled away from me and rushed over to her uncles who immediately grinned at her.

I laughed softly and fondly shook my head as I watched my daughter rush over to the guys.

She first reached Zed and he immediately scooped her up and placed her on his hip.

When I reached them Zed and I smiled at each other before shaking hands.

"Hey, man. Sorry we're late" I apologized.

"It's cool, no worries. We got here a few minutes ago since Bonzo had to stop for gas" Zed told me.

Bonzo nodded, confirming that it was true, and I nodded.

"Good afternoon, friend Wyatt" A-lan greeted me with a smile.

"Hey, A-lan. Good to see you" I greeted him with a smile of my own.

It's crazy that in the past I hated him because I thought he was interested in Malia and wanted to take her away from me.

I can't believe I thought he was going to steal her from me when he only ever saw her as a sister.

I can't believe my stupidity almost cost me my relationship.

That's a mistake I definitely won't make again.

Especially when I refuse to not only lose Malia, but Emily.

And besides, A-lan and I have made up 2 years ago and we're great friends.

He's actually a really nice and chill person and after learning about his past, when his home planet was destroyed, I felt really bad and comforted him when he started to cry at the reminder of how he lost not only his home but his parents.

"Where are Bucky and Jacey?" I asked.

Zed opened his mouth to say something when all of a sudden the two guys walked over to us.