Chapter Three: Moment With The Girls

Malia's Pov

My eyes fluttered open and I blinked a few times to clear my blurry vision and before I knew it I was fully awake.

I groaned and reached for Wyatt only to frown when I didn't feel him.

I turned around and saw that Wyatt wasn't in bed with me. I guess he woke up before me.

I sat up from my bed and grabbed my phone that was charging. I unplugged it and looked at the time it and it was already 12:30pm.

Letting out a sigh I put my phone on my bedside table before removing the sheets from my body and getting up from the bed.

I turned on the lights once I got into the bathroom and took my clothes off. I turned the water on and stepped in, sighing in content as the hot water hit my body. I love hot showers since they're just so great and they help me wake up if I'm still sleepy.

After about ten minutes I turned the water off and got out with the towel around my body.

I dried my hair with another towel and walked back into the bedroom.

I opened one of my drawers and took out some clothes. I took the towel off my body and got changed into the clothes I had picked.

When that was done I grabbed my phone before exiting the room to go and check on Emily and see if she was awake

I walked down the hallway and made it to her bedroom, but when I opened her door and peeked inside she wasn't there.

"Weird" I muttered.

Did Wyatt make plans with Emily? Did they decide to have a father and daughter day today?

I don't mind if they did, but usually Wyatt tells me things before going off to do them.

I closed her door and made my way downstairs and, as expected, nobody was there.

However, when I walked into the kitchen I saw a plate of breakfast for me with a note on the top. I walked over to it and grabbed the note.

Morning baby,
Emily and I went out to see the guys for something but we'll be back later. I made you some breakfast for when you wake up to save you the trouble of having to make it yourself. I hope you love it and I'll see you soon.

- All my love, Wyatt

A smile made its way onto my face and my heart fluttered.

I feel so lucky to have Wyatt back into my life. He's the best boyfriend and the best father to Emily.

God, I love him so much.

"Morning, sleeping beauty" a voice spoke.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up from the note to see who had spoken to me and was now inside my house.