Chapter Seven: Receiving The Message

Back In Auradon
Nobody's Pov

Two years.

That's how much time has passed.

That's how long Malia has been missing for.

Everyone misses her more than anything. Nobody has forgotten about her.

However, the only ones that knew where she really was was her family and close friends.

Aurora, her mother, had gathered her husband along with their other daughter and her friends and told her about the spell she made in order to find Malia.

She also told them that she had helped her out one time when she was in a situation and needed help getting out of whatever mess she was in.

And she told them about sending her a present for her granddaughter.

To say her husband, Phillip, their daughter, Audrey, and her friends were relieved was an understatement.

And while they were sad that Malia wasn't returning home, they were happy that she was safe and happy in her new home.

Malia and Aurora talk as much as they can but lately they haven't been in contact with each other.

Due to Malia having to focus on college as well as raising Emily, alongside Wyatt, it has sure been a bit stressful.

Aurora understands and she wants her daughter to be able to focus on school, her daughter and her boyfriend without any distractions.

She just wishes that once Malia had free time, she would find time to talk with her.

When that happens she will have her husband and their daughter, along with Malia's friends, be present.

They miss her and just want to see her and hear her voice again.

They promised to not tell anyone about being in contact with her or about where she is.

The last thing they want is for Ben to find out and demand for him to be taken to where she was.

Aurora doesn't want that boy anywhere near her daughter, not when Malia has moved on and found love in someone else.

Someone she knows would never hurt Malia the way Ben did.

Aurora, who was currently in her and her husbands room, sighed as she stopped what she was doing.

She had finished some paperwork and right now she just wanted to take a nap since she was really tired.

But before she could do that, something happened.

Her eyes were beginning to shut, ready to give in to her to tiredness, when she heard something in front of her and could feel some sort of light shining on her face.

Which is weird since the only light that was on was the lamp on the bedside table.

Aurora opened her eyes and a gasp escaped her lips.

A bright pink light was beginning to fade away in front of her and before she knew it a letter was floating in front of her.

The letter began falling down and Aurora hesitantly caught it.

A small frown appeared on her face as she examined the letter carefully and began reading it to see what it said.

Hi mom,
I'm so sorry I haven't talked to you in a really long time, things back in my new town have been a little crazy and well so many things have happened and, well, I'm happy. Wyatt and I are in college, the same goes for the rest of my friends, and Emily is doing well. She's four years old and she's really beautiful. Anyways, the reason why I wrote this letter is to inform you that I'm coming back to Auradon. I'm only coming for a visit, not sure how long I'll be staying but it will be for a while. I'm bringing the others with me too so I won't be alone. Please, only tell dad and Audrey. I'm not sure I want the others to know just yet but if they happen to find out either way, that's fine. I miss you, mom. I miss dad, Audrey along with my friends. I can't wait for us to meet again
-Love Malia