Chapter Two: Morning With Father & Daughter

Wyatt's Pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I groaned but quickly reached over to turn it off.

I really don't want Malia to wake up.

Oh, speaking of my amazing and beautiful girl.

I slowly turned around to face my girl and smiled softly at her sleeping form, some of the sunlight shining in her face from the window.

I smiled softly at her and scooted closer as I gently stroked her hair.

Last night was fun for the three of us.

Malia and I decided to stay up a little late along with Emily and the three of us watched all of our favorite movies.

We lasted until two in the morning before we finally decided to call it a night.

I pulled my hand away from Malia's hair and reached out to grab my phone, which was lying on the bedside table.

I checked the time and it said 10:30am, so it wasn't too late which was a good thing.

I remembered I have to meet the guys at 11, so I've got 30 minutes to get ready.

I placed a gentle kiss on my girls forehead before carefully getting out of bed. Once I got up I quietly made my way into our bathroom.

I turned on the water and took off my clothes before getting into the shower.

Malia's a heavy sleeper so I'm sure she won't wake up while I'm taking a shower.

I spent ten minutes in the shower before turning the water off. I dried myself off before getting changed. I always bring my clothes with me so I can change in the bathroom rather than change in the room.

Besides, my girl is sleeping and I don't want to wake her up.

Once I was dressed I dried my hair. Once that was done I got out of the bathroom and to my relief Malia was still asleep.

I walked over to our bed and bent down, smiling softly as I caressed her cheek with my hand.

"Sleep well, baby. I'll be back" I whispered.

I leaned in and pecked her softly on the lips before standing up. I quietly left the room, closing the door behind me.

I walked down the hallway and opened the door to Emily's room. And to my relief she was also still asleep.

Then again, we did go to bed late last night and that was Emily's first time staying up late past her bedtime.

I smiled softly at my little princess and blew her a kiss before closing her door.

Letting out a sigh I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen. When I got to the kitchen I began making myself some scrambled eggs and bacon, gotta have some energy before leaving.