09.

Noah entered the band practice room, letting his guitar fall down to his feet. He looked up; and his eyes locked with none other than his favourite band, The Drama Brothers! Yay.

Trent snorted, "Cody, your groupie is here."

Cody's face turned bright red. Cute.

Noah looked, seemingly unimpressed. "Funny. Man, I thought I had the practice room today."

"Gosh! It's really not that difficult to remember your schedule."

"Yeah, yeah. I'll leave you be now."

Cody seemed upset.

"Do you have to leave?" He fidgeted with his drumsticks, his bangs were pushed back using little hairclips he had "borrowed" from Gwen. He looked cute. Like always. "Can't he listen to us? We gotta practice performing in front of a live audience anyway! Please?" He chuckled nervously, trying to play it off as if he wasn't really excited to play in front of him.

Trent giggled. Fuck, he knew what was up.

" 'Course he doesn't have to stay. He might not want to, but," His nervous giggle made Noah want to lean in and kiss him right then and there. Just get it over with. Complete the unwanted desires that came with his little crush. "You want to watch, right, Noah? It's not like you have plans, heh--, right? Um.."

"Mhm. I'm not going anywhere." He sat down on the carpet. "Seems fun." His sarcasm was detected.

Justin fixed his hair, watching his reflection in his pocket mirror. "Does that mean he wants to watch or not? I swear, he needs to lose the sarcasm if he'd like to keep his seat here--"

"He's just trying to seem cool." Cody snickered. He's lucky he's pretty, because normally Noah would've come up with a funny insult that he'd say to his face right about now.

"Incorrect. I am cool."

"Sure you are."

"Mhm."

Justin rolled his eyes, "Can you two stop flirting? We get it. You're dating."

Cody couldn't help but nervously grin, feeling the corners of his smile tug upwards. The gap in his teeth on display, driving Noah to insanity. His face became warm once again; it was extremely obvious he was blushing like crazy. "I told you guys, we're not dating!"

"It's cool, Codes," Trent smiled reassuringly, "You know we won't judge."

"I know that-- Trust me, if me and Noah were dating, you'd be the first to know!"

"Aw, so we're not dating?" Noah joked, pretending to get upset. He was.

"Shut up, Noah."

"Don't you guys have a song or two you have to play? Chop chop." He grinned. Cody got nervous. "On with it."

"Gosh!", Harold got annoyed. Noah snickered a little. "Don't order us around! We'll play!"

All of them stood around, quietly.

"Uhh-- what will we play?"

Trent sighed. "Oh my God. I swear this band is going to be the death of me."

After the Drama Idiots had finally chosen a song, they could play while Noah stared at Cody, Noah had offered to drive Cody home. He instantly agreed.

Cody snickered awkwardly, releasing the the strap of his backpack with one hand into the backseat, almost dropping his skateboard with the other. "Uh- so? I bet you were amazed by my performance.."