Chapter 11

What the fuck is happening?

"So the Valenti's little sister?" A boy who seemed to be my age and the little leader of the group said. He had muscles but I was planning how I would take them all down.

"Unfortunately," I said under my breath.

"What a shame she has to be gutted," the man sighed.

"Gutted?" I scoffed. "Go ahead. Try," I said.

One of the side people stepped forward but I grabbed his arm, twisting it behind his back and watched as the knife clanked to the ground.

"Who are you?" I seethed, kicking the guy to the ground.

"We are not important. If you saw who we work for you'd know very well who we are," the main guy said with a dark chuckle.

I sensed a presence behind me and twisted around, punching the person. But that gave one of the side men behind me time to grab my shoulder and yank me back.

It sent a jolting pain through my ribs and body. He spun me around and kneed me in the ribs.

I stumbled back and he shoved me which caused me to fall against the metal bleachers with a loud clang.

I clutched my ribs, going to stand up but the main guy pointed his knife at my throat, willing me to stay down so I wouldn't get impaled in the throat. "Why would those foolish boys leave their precious princess here all alone?" He smirked.

I grunted and tried to get up but was ultimately held down by two men who gripped my arm. "Enough wasting time for us. Say goodbye, little princess," he said before he grabbed the knife and stabbed it into my stomach, giving it a twist.

I winced as my eyes went wide and my breath got caught in my throat. "You bitch," I seethed but they were already quickly walking away as I sat there, clutching onto my bleeding out stomach. My breaths were ragged as I tried to compose myself.

I reached for my phone in my back pocket and pulled it out with shaky hands. I immediately dialed Noah's number. After two rings, he picked up. "Hey E, what's up?" He asked.

"Noah, I need your help. Please," I straighed as even talking hurt where the knife had plunged.

"Woah, woah, woah, what's going on? Where do I need to be?" I heard suffling on the other end of the line as he grabbed his keys and headed out to his car.

"Back of the school. By the bleachers," I said, trying to breathe.

"Okay, I'm on my way. What happened?" Worry laced his voice.

"I was stabbed. They said I would know who they work for very well. I'm pretty sure they know about the mafia shit, too," I said.

"Okay, okay, stay on the line, I'm coming," he said.

I didn't answer as I set my phone down, waiting for him to arrive as my hands had blood all over them.

"Elara?" I heard him ask a few minutes later.