𝟎𝟑

I woke up and went to my bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face, basically doing everything I would in the morning to get ready for school.

I threw some clothes on that I randomly found in my drawer before making my way downstairs.

"Good morning, Mum!" I greeted, happily smiling at her.

"Morning, Julie" She greeted back, sipping her coffee. "How did you sleep?" She asked, knowing that I have trouble sleeping sometimes.

"It was fine" I muttered, eating a muffin "Alright, I gotta go" I said, after finishing my muffin. She nodded, watching get up from the stool. "Have a nice day. Love you"

"Love you too." I said, throwing my backpack over my shoulder, exiting the house.

I walked to school today, didn't mind because it wasn't that far.

==

I'm in my first class and I was sitting next to Dustin because Brandt is not in this class.

"I ship Brandt and Connie all the way" Dustin said, out of no where. "What, Dustin?" I asked, not hearing what he said.

"Don't be jealous. " Dustin cocky said. A smirk pulling at his lips. "Alright.. whatever?" I said, shrugging

"You know you are" Dustin added, nudging my shoulder. "I didn't even hear what you said. Shut up." I pointed out, drawing random things in my journal.

"Listen, We're discussing the heroes the journey" The Teacher spoke. I rolled my eyes, adding a sigh. God I hated that stuff but I did it anyway. I've been in this class for about thirty something minutes, so I think the bell is about to ring.

The bell rang. I quickly grabbed my things before rushing out of the classroom. You didn't know how much I wanted to get away from Dustin.

I got to my locker and put in my combination.
3-20-15.

I threw all of my stuff into my locker because we had lunch, so I didn't need this stuff right now.

I saw Brandt at his locker as well, so I decided to go over to him. "Hey!" I greeted him, smiling.

"Hey. You gotta come eat lunch with me today" He suggested, closing his locker up. "I can't.." I claimed, frowning "Why not?" He asked, frowning his eyebrows. "I have lunch with Anna and Maya"

"You sit with them a lot. I'm sure they won't mind" He pointed out, trying to convince me. "Yeah, because they're my friends" I said. "okay? what are we?" He asked, a bit of confusion filled his voice.

"We're friends"

"Then eat lunch with me" He said, really wanting me to eat with him.

"I can't" I said, looking down "You can't or you just don't want to?" He asked, sounding upset now. "I- " I started but couldn't finish because he had already walked off.

"Brandt" I shouted down the hallway but he kept walking, not turning back once.

I sighed, before following slowly behind him.

==

I was at lunch sitting next to Sam as he spoke to me "Yo, I found this channel yesterday and I mapped it out. Every forty-eight seconds it shows a breast in it" he said, smirking and laughing "Sam, that's not funny. You're fucking disgusting" I said, disgust filled my face.