𝟏𝟖

⚠️This part of this story will contain, Some grammar errors, SEXUAL SCENES (AKA SMUT!!) & Swearing (as usual)

...

After Anna, Sam, Jafeer, Dustin, Alex and Me got down decorating for my birthday party, most of them went home to get ready for it. Sam was the only one that stayed because he bought extra clothes over to get ready at my place.

The entire time while we were decorating, Anna kept trying to talk to me and apologize. I didn't pay her any attention because I really didn't care about that closet party incident anymore. That's was like 2 - 3 months ago, I'm so over that. I told her that it was fine and I was over it and she went about her day feeling happy that I 'forgave' her.

My mum had dropped off some more things earlier, like the snacks and my outfit that was planning on wearing to the party.

Brandt stayed in my room the entire time and stayed sleep. No one bothered him except for Alex and Dustin when they were here.

I was currently getting ready for my party that's was about to happen in about 45 minutes..

I was getting ready in my bathroom while Sam was downstairs, setting up the music and some other finishing touches. Brandt started helping as well after he got ready in my guest bathroom.

Thank the Lord for them because I wasn't gonna be able to get this all done on my own.

I fixed my corset that was attached to my black dress before slipping on my 3 inch heels and heading out of the bathroom. I dressed different from what I would normally wear so my confidence wasn't the best but I got over it once I walked downstairs and saw the boy's reactions.

"Woah.." Sam paused, stopping what he was doing before.

"What? Is it bad?" Concerned filled my face.

"No.. opposite" He spoke after a while.
"You look good" Sam added, rubbing the back of his neck, looking me up and down.

"Thanks Sam" I smiled, before turning to Brandt to see if he had anything to say.

Brandt looked me up and down before a smirk tugged at his lips.
"Fuck" Brandt mumbled, turning away from me.

"Is everything okay?" I asked, smirking. I was loving his reaction for some reason.

"Uh.." he paused
"Yeah" he finished before turning back to whatever he was doing before I came downstairs.

"Ok. Well, people should start coming in a few" I stated, half way up the stairs. "I'm gonna grab some batteries, be right back" I said, heading back up to my bedroom to where I left them.

==

People danced, People sang, People ate and had fun.. Including me of course. Sam danced weirdly as he got ahold of my wrist and pulled me onto the dance floor. (Aka the living room)

I laughed a bit before dancing with him. The party was going great so far and everyone was loving it, So was I.

"WHOOO" A Boy yelled, dancing with some random girl.

Sam had grabbed my wrist once again and dragged me into the kitchen where it was less loud. "Looks like everyone's having fun" Sam pointed out, pressing himself against the counter.

"Looks like" I claimed, looking into the living room to see everyone dancing to the music as the led lights flickered and flashed.