𝟎𝟗

It's the next Monday morning and I woke up laying next to Brandt. He had left my house on Saturday but came back that night.

I yawned as I sat up from Brandt's grasp, turning to him and once I did, I noticed that he was already awake. "Did I wake you?" He asked, staring blankly at me. I shook my head, looking around my room for no reason.

"You okay?" He asked, causing me to turn back to him. "Well. Then, what's wrong?" He asked, sitting up as well. Concerned filled his face as he searched my eyes, the ones who were staring down at my blankets.

"I'm just tired. I'm fine" I stated, wanting to go back to sleep.

"Wanna ditch school today?" He asked, sounding a tad bit excited. "It's only a day, you'll be fine." He stated as he saw that I was on the verge of saying no.

"Alright, I guess so" I said, looking up at him, seeing a smile placed on his lips. "But what will we do all day?" I asked, just wanting to sleep.

"You could go back to sleep and once you're up, we could watch movies" He stated, patting his bedside to signal me to lay back down and I did. "And, I'll even cuddle with you.." He added, kissing the top of my head.

"Really? But you hate cuddling?!" I said, being confused. Brandt normally hated cuddling and being touched most of the time but knowing that he was comfortable enough to let me do that with him meant a lot, more than he could ever imagine.

"If that's what you want then, I'll do it."

"Then, I wanna watch movies first." I said, causing him to lightly chuckle before nodding.
"Ok, we can do that first."

"Yay." I playfully whisper-shouted. "What movie?" He asked, watching me as I sat up from him again. "Mean girls" I answered, loving that movie. He groaned once he heard

"Really? That out of all the movies in the world?" He asked, dreading to watching that movie.

"Unless you wanna watch the titanic?" I said, causing him to groan once again.

"Mean girls is fine..Anything for you" he said, forcing a smile onto his lips. "Thank you. You can put it on as I go to get the snacks"

"Alright." He said, putting up the remote to the television. I climbed out of my bed, sipping on my slippers on and heading over to my bedroom but stopped shortly once Brandt called my name. "Julie. Wait"

"Yeah?" I asked, turning around to face him. "Come here" He said, nodding his head into my direction.

"Why?" I asked, strolling over to him. Once I got over to him, he sat up from my bed. He pulled my closer by my shirt and smirked. He finger went to my chin, lifting it up slightly as he leaned. Placing his soft, warm lips onto mine. I kiss him back feeling safe, comfortable, happy and loved, I love him and I'm pretty sure he loves me too, His kisses we're good but not better than his hugs. He pulled away, leaving me stunned, causing him to smirk even more. I know we've kissed before I'm still getting used to it.

"You can go now." He said, snapping me out of my small thoughts.

"Oh. Yeah, right" I said, backing up from the bed, heading back to the door. "I was gonna do that anyway" I mumbled, exiting my bedroom.

"Yeah right." He smirked, hearing me say.

I walked downstairs, thinking my mom was at work already so I didn't have to worry about getting in trouble but once I finally got downstairs, she wasn't at work, she was standing behind the counter. sipping her coffee even so lightly, not wanting to burn herself.

Once I saw her see me, I stopped, throwing my head down and slowly walking up to the corner, knowing that was the only thing that I could do.

"hey, mum. what are you doing home?" I asked, not knowing why she was at home.