𝟏𝟑

It's the same day Just after school, I'm sitting in the living room watching Tv, I'm watching 10 things I hate about you and I really like it so far.

As I'm watching it and snacking on some chips and other things, Someone knocks on my front door, I grab the remote to pause the show before getting up from the couch and going over to the door. "Who is it?" I question

"It's me, Brandt"

I hesitated before opening the door "What do you want?" I question before putting my hands in my hoodie pockets "Nothing, I came to check on you." He replies "I'm fine" i said with a fake placed smile on my face.

"Okay, Uh what are you doing right now?" He questions

"I'm watching Tv."

"Oh okay, Can i watch it with you?" He questions and I sigh.

"I don't think that's a good idea" I point out "I promise I won't do anything." He says and I cross my arms "Fine whatever, Come in" I say stepping out of his way.

He walks in and places his stuff down onto the ground, His backpack and his Gym bag.

I close the front door locking it as well before walking back over to the couch and Brandt follows me, I sit at one end of the couch and he sits at the other end.

"What are we watching?" He ask looking at me "10 things I hate about you." I reply "Ok" He says.

As we watch 10 things I hate about you, I could feel Brandt looking at me and at some point he started getting closer to me on the couch, We sat in silence and the only thing you could hear was the Tv and the things we we're eating.

"Did you think about it?" Brandt says looking at me "About what?" I ask already knowing what his about to say "What we talked about, Us?" He questions "Yeah, I have" i say "So, What's your answer?" He ask

"Brandt, I don't think we should do-" before I could finish my sentence Brandt leans over and kiss me, Cupping one side of my face as well and pushing me into the couch gently, I can't lie I miss him and I wanted him back but all I could think about was them, in the closet..

As he kisses me, He mumbles "I love you" against my lips and I pull away "What? What's wrong?" He says and I shake my head "We can't do this, I can't do this" I say "Yes we can, Yes you can, We can make work again" He points out

"I should've never let you in, This wasn't a good idea and I told you that, I think you should leave" I suggested putting my head down as well "No, Jules!" He say

"Leave" I shout.

"Jules, I love you Okay, so fucking much, please just give me another chance" He begs and I start tearing up "Please" he begs again as he lifts my head up, he wipes my tears and I let him.

"I need you, Jules" he points out and I start to feel myself give in "I'm so sorry" he adds and We stare into each others eyes for a few seconds and Brandt takes glances at my lips in the process.

I give up..

I cup Brandt's face before pulling him into a kiss, We both kiss like the old times, I love brandt, more than anything.. and I think we we're meant for each other because we can't seem to stay away from each other, Our love is very strong but I can't say Healthy.

I don't know what love is for sure but I think this is it, Brandt and I keep kissing for a while and I feel myself giving in more and more but it need to stop before we did something for would regret so I pull away "What?" He questions "What's wrong?" He adds

"Nothing, I just wanna take it slow this time." I say and he pecks my lips again before saying "Okay, that's fine with me" and he leans back on the couch giving access to his chest, I lay on his chest and he rubs my back, We continue watching 10 things I hate about you and laughing at some scenes.