𝟏𝟔

It's Monday morning and everyone is shrieking in the school's hallway from seeing that the school play list has been put up on the leaderboard.

"Oh my god, Oh my god, I got in" I heard Ian shout, as he jumping up and down "Congratulations, That's amazing" I heard Anna say.

I watched as people left the board looking either disappointed or upset about them not getting a role in the play.

As much as I wanted to be in the play, I didn't audition because I knew that I wasn't that good at acting so I just decided to help out with the play by building the props.

I walked down the hallway to see Brandt talking to someone..

I knew it was a girl because of the hair covering the girl's face so i just thought it was Becca or Heather so I walked up to them to say hi.

"Hey, Brandt" I greeted, giving him a peck on the cheek. "Hey Princess" he greeted back, smiling at me.

I turned to the girl who I thought was either Becca or Heather to greet one of them but once I turned to see who it was, it wasn't either of them.

It was the girl we, as in me and Brandt met on Friday..

Camila, I think it was.

"Oh hey.. Camila?" I said, being quite annoyed at the fact Brandt was just talking to her. Why would he be talking to her? He had no reason too. "Uh hi." She spoke back in a rude tone.

I rolled my eyes before turning back to Brandt "Are you still coming to help me build the props for the play?" I asked, trying to ignore the fact that Camila was right her.

"Yeah, uh. I'll come"

"Ok. let's go, I don't wanna be late. They're waiting for me" I claimed, taking Brandt's hand in mine. "But Brandt" Camila said, making Brandt stop to turn around "Yeah?"

"You said you were gonna show me around.. you know because I'm new"

"Oh, yeah. I forgot, My bad"

"No, you're fine" She smirked, glancing over at me, causing me to scoff.
Brandt turned to me before speaking. "do you mind if I go show her around the school for a bit?" He asked, making me frown my eyebrows in confusion.

"Yeah, I kinda do mind"

"I'm just going to go show her around, What's the problem with that?"

"The problem is that you said that you were gonna come and help me this morning"

"But no. Now you're fucking ditching me for a girl you barely know, over you own girlfriend" I stated, being quite upset.

"Why do you always have turn everything into an argument?" He asked, frowning his brows in confusion.

"You're the one making it into an argument because you can't seem to make up your goddamn mind"

"You're getting mad over nothing. I'm starting to think you fucking jealous, Julie"

"Jealous?" I mumbled "Yeah that's right" I nodded, biting the corner of my lip after.

We all became silent, like we didn't know what to say nor do but in the corner of my eye, I could have sworn that I saw Camila smirking once again. I swear to god that one day, I'm gonna wipe that retarded, stank ass grin off of her face.

I rolled my eyes, before speaking in frustration. "You know what?"

"What, Jules?" He asked, calling my by my nickname this time.