0

"No! i'm not going!" i screamed, trying to get lose from the guards hard grip. It made my skin burn from underneath.

"You have to, for the experiment." the woman in all white spoke calmly, a small smile slapped on her face.

"No i don't! they don't deserve this!" tears welled in my eyes, thinking about all the young boys i watched get dragged and thrown into a box only to live in such a horrible place. Memories wiped clean.

I had watched these boys get taken from their families and tested on since i was young, i had even become friends with some of them. considering we were around the same age.

I hated the whole 'WICKED' thing since i was little. the boys i had met and watched get weak from all the testing they went through, the joy on their faces when they would find out they had finished testing hurt me. especially when they didn't know they would be sent up to... what do you call it? Hell.

"Please don't make me go." i finally let the angry tears fall from my eyes
"Tiabella, you have to." the woman spoke, stepping closer to put a gentle hand on my shoulder.

"Fuck you!" i yelled smashing my face into hers, making her step back with a yelp as her nose began to bleed, making me grin.

Karmas a bitch isn't it?

The woman grabbed something from a near by metal cart, quickly shoving it into my neck, i screamed at the stinging pain that went through my body, making it feel like lead.

Yup. Definitely a bitch.

"F-fuck you." i mumbled out, letting a lazy smile drag onto my face.

The woman shook her head lightly, bringing a hand up to wipe her nose.

She glanced at the blood on her finger tips, giving me a glare.

"Throw her in." she demanded, looking at the guard that held me tightly.

I struggled to resist, the guard dragged my limp body over to a metal elevator type cage, making the anger inside me grow.

I let out a loud groan as i brought my heavy leg up, kicking the guard in the groin, he groaned, letting go of my arms,
making me fall forward, hitting my face on the metal ledge of the box.
I groaned in pain as my vision became blurry, the metallic taste in my mouth made me wanna vomit.

I breathed heavy before closing my eyes,
letting the darkness consume me.

I opened my eyes slowly, confusion rushing over me. i couldn't see anything but black.
am i blind?
my eyebrows furrowed as i sat up slowly, ignoring the aching in my muscles
whatever i was in made loud rumbling noises that made my body tickle.

Where the hell am i?

I swallowed harshly trying to rid of the dryness on my tongue.
"hello?" i spoke cautiously, looking around in the blackness, trying to make out anything around me

I was somewhat disappointed when nobody answered me. seeing that no one was with me
that could help me out of this mess, i stood up carefully and began steadily walking around the room that went upwards rapidly.

My hands drug along the walls of the box, providing me a sense of security,
i continued to walk blindly through the box, my feet hit something causing me to fall
with a yelp.

"What the hell." i mumbled sitting upright,
i stuck my hands out to feel what i had stumbled over, the feeling of wood came to mind when i touched what i know as maybe a crate.