CHAPTER 1

The fact that i have two fucking women practically inlove with me right now is not what i have in mind at all.

Sabrina Carpenter and Dove Cameron.

Dove is my bestfriend and we've been friends since childhood. Last month, she claimed that she developed feelings for me throughout the years we've been besties. On the other hand, Sabrina the school's president also admitted that she's been admiring me since sixth grade.

And of course, its impossible to not have a contest between them. Everyone in the school including the teachers immediately found out about Sabrina and Dove's crush on me.

Dove is really confident and always tells everyone that i will be hers. Of course some peeps will believe her since they know how close we are.

Sabrina, on the other hand, is shy. I know it took her some time to admit her feelings for me. She is a sweet and caring person.

Half of the school ships me with Dove, the other half ships me with Sabrina.

The halls were quiet as usual, the fact that i'm late again. I ran to class and luckily our professor has not arrived yet.

There's an empty seat next to Dove. I sat beside her and immediately threw my arms around her. At my peripheral side, i can see Sabrina glaring at the both of us.

She motioned for Cameron Boyce, also one of our best friends, to move from sitting behind me. Cam patted Dove's back before moving to sit at Sabrina's seat. Sabrina grinned and sat behind me. Dove glared at the blue eyed blonde and i nudged her shoulder to get her attention back to me. She smiled and rested her headon my shoulder.

Minutes passed, our professor finally arrived.

In the middle of the lesson, my attention got caught by a crumpled paper that landed on my desk, i turned my head back to see Sabrina signaling me to read what's written on it.

I can feel Dove's deathly glare as i opened the paper to see a message from Sabrina.

“Wanna hang out with me on Saturday? You know, movies? :)))”

I smiled and read the message over and over again.

"MISS CRAWFORD!!" The prof shouts, getting my attention.

I looked up and crumpled the paper.
"What?"

"What do you think your doing? Do you know that i'm teaching my lesson here yet you are doing something else?" He snapped.

I was about to open my mouth to defend myself but Dove and Sabrina stood up at the same time.

"Its my fault" They both let out.

They stared at each other and the class started saying 'Ooooh'.

"Sorry sir, it really was my fault, i passed the paper to her, i was hoping she could help me with my homework" Sabrina bowed.

Dove clenched her fists and sat down. The prof nodded his head and continued the lesson. I turned my head to face Sabrina and mouthed 'Thank you'. She smiled and faced the chalkboard again.

Class after class, its finally lunch time. Like clockwork, i found Sabrina leaning against my locker. She does this everyday, walking me to the cafeteria occasionally having lunch with me, something that makes Dove angry.

"Hi beautiful" Sabrina greeted. "Hey Bri" I smiled. "So....... what's for lunch today? My treat"

"I have no idea, thank you by the way you don't really have to" i replied. "I want to anyways" she held my hand and together we walked to the cafeteria. Teachers and students who ship us squealed as we walk through the halls. I felt my cheeks turn red as they stare at us, i looked down to hide my blush but Sabrina lifted my chin up with her finger.

"Hey... don't look down. Everybody needs to see how beautiful you are" She smiled.

When we arrived, we grabbed our trays, lunch and she paid for them before we sit down.

"So...." I began as i ate my apple. "Did you finish our history homework?" I asked. "History...... History......" She mumbled. "Yes... i did!"

I nodded my head. I ordered salad, an apple and orange juice. Sabrina, on the other hand, ordered lasagnas, bagel and sprite. "How about you? Have you finished our literature homework?" She asked. "Fuck, we have a literature homework?!" I whispered. "Yes, the one where you need to read a book that's written by William Shakespeare and make a report about it?" She replied. "Shit! I forgot shit, shit, shit!" I panicked.

"Yo chill, the deadline is next week. You can still do it, i'll help you" She smiled. "Really? Thank you thank you so much Sab, i love you so much!" I threw my arms around her and i was about to kiss her on the cheek when she turned around to face me. Oh man, when her lips brushed onto mine, it felt like i was in heaven. Both of our eyes widened and i felt myself stuck onto the ground as if i was glued to the floor. I closed my eyes and i was about to move my lips when we realized that everyone was staring at us and already taking pictures. Sabrina pulled out and laughed nervously. I was about to explain when i saw Dove standing with the others, i can see tears in her eyes. "Dove, l-let me explain f-first" I panicked.
A tear fell from her eyes and she ran out of the cafeteria.

A/N: Hi everyone! First, i'm sorry if i can't continue the Melissa Barrera imagines anymore. But i hope this story can make up for my absence lately.
Finally, all my hard work has paid off. I graduated! Now maybe i have more time to write. So that's all i guess. Thank you for understanding guys, love youuu!!!

IG: Galactea_
Twitter: _Galactea_

Don't forget to vote for every chapter!