CHAPTER 3

-Three Months Later-

Y/N'S POV:

I was constantly searching for a dress to wear for my date tonight with Sabrina. Everything has been doing great over the months we've been doing this threesome thingy. My date with Dove yesterday went pretty well, i hope this one will too.

After minutes of searching, i finally found one. It was a short velvety dress that only reaches my knee. I want to look sexy tonight for some reason. Just as i was about to close the zipper from the back of my dress until my phone rang. I picked it up and it read 'Sabalicious😘😘'. I pressed the answer button and i immediately heard the blonde's voice.

"Hey pumpkin, are you ready?" she asked. "Almost, i just have to close the fucking zipper of my dress that's so hard to reach" I replied. "Alright, well.... I'm just about 5 minutes from your house. I'm excited to see you" She giggled. "Okay, i better hurry up. I don't want you to wait any longer since you're so excited to see me" I joked. "No, take your time. I can wait, don't worry" She said softly which made me smile. "If you say so, but still. Anyways, take care okay? be careful on the road. Bye, i love you!" I then made a kiss sound. "Yes, yes i will. Bye, love you more!" She replied. I hung up and continued to close the zipper.

Once i finished, i picked up my purse and waited outside. After a minute or so, a black Rolls Royce pulled up infront of me. I was about to open the door when a blonde woman wearing a black off shoulder dress got out of the car and walked towards me, holding a bouquet of roses. "You look fabulous Y/n.... This is for you" She then gave the flowers to me. "Aww, Sabrina..... You didn't have to" I said. "You deserve it, Y/n" She smiled and opened the door for me. Such a gentlewoman. I entered the car and sat on the passenger seat while she sat in the driver's seat. She started the engine and drove off.

"By the way, where are we going?" I asked. "Its a bit far, but i promise....... its worth it. You'll love it" She said, wearing the sweetest smile.

-30 minutes passed-

SABRINA'S POV:

Y/n fell asleep along the ride. She's so gorgeous, too bad i don't have her all to myself everyday. I wish she'll love my surprise. I lightly shook her to wake her up, she opened her eyes and gave me a smile. "I'm sorry, i fell asleep" She apologized. "Its fine, don't worry. You can still relax" I winked. "What do you mean?" She asked with a confused face. "Wear this" I smiled and gave her a blindfold. "Umm, okay?" She then wore the blindfold and i hopped out of the car. I opened the door for her and guided her. "Don't let go of my hand, trust me" I took her hand and i closed the door behind her. "Bri, where are we? Why is it so windy out here?" She asked, still holding my hand. "Just trust me, okay?" I said. It is pretty windy out here. I hope she's gonna have a great time tonight.

Y/N'S POV:

Its so freaking windy, i don't really know where we are right now. We've been walking for almost a minute now, i'm getting nervous already but i'm sure Sabrina is not gonna harm me. She'll never.

"Okay, you can take off the blindfold now" She mumbled. I took it off and saw a plane. I looked at Sabrina with a confused face. "I'm confused" I said. "Well, i can't find five star restaurants here in L.A or somewhere i can set up a romantic date. So i decided to rent a private plane to fly us to vegas?" She smiled. Vegas?! What the actual fuck?

My eyes widened in surprise. "Sabrina, are you serious right now? You literally rented a private plane just for me?" I asked. I can't believe she was doing this just so she can have a date with me. "Yes i am, Y/n i'm willing to do anything for you. I want you to enjoy tonight, you deserve this" She replied. I can't say anything, no one has done anything this nice to me. I was so happy i just couldn't say anything. I ran towards her and threw my arms around her. She hugged back and tears of joy started to escape my eyes. "Thank you, Sabrina. No one has ever done this to me before" I said and tightened the hug. "You're welcome, Y/n. God knows how much i love you, i just want every second of our time together to be very special" She replied.

I pulled away and i couldn't say anything more. I put my hand on the back of her head and crashed her lips into mine. Fireworks exploded in my stomach when our lips touched. She kissed back and it later on it turned into a passionate makeout. I pulled away and stared into her blue eyes. "Thank you, Sabrina. You really know how to make me happy, don't you?" I giggled. "Of course, its you" She winked. I felt my cheeks turned red by the words she let out. "You're so cute when you blush, you know that? Anyways, lets go hop on to the plane. We don't want to waste our time, Vegas is awesome" She chuckled. "Okay, bumblebee" I replied, calling her by her nickname. She loves it when i call her that, she told me it reminds her of her dad. I snuggled onto her arm and we walked towards the plane.

A/N: Nothing i guess.

IG: Galactea_
Twitter: _Galactea_

Don't forget to vote for every chapter!