CHAPTER 2

Y/N'S POV:

"Dove, l-let me explain f-first" I panicked. A tear fell from her eyes and she ran out of the cafeteria. I looked at Sabrina who nodded and mouthed 'I'll take care of this'. I smiled before running out to run after Dove.

"Dove wait a second, stop!" I shouted as i ran after her.

She finally stopped at the lockers infront of the bathroom. She turned to face me, i ran towards her and hugged her.

"Please let me explain first? I don't want to see you like this" I said burying my face on her neck.

"Explain what? the fact that you're already dating?" She asked, her voice breaking. I pulled away before staring in her eyes. I took a deep breath and spoke. "No, we're not together alright? My lips was supposed to land on her cheeks but she turned to face me so i- i kissed her on the lips instead" I explained.

"Really? But it seemed like you really want it to land on her lips, you were closing your eyes and ready to move your lips already" She scoffed. I couldn't think of anything to reply. Its true, i know myself that its true. I liked it, no- i loved it. The second my lips crashed into Sabrina's, it felt like a million fireworks just exploded in my stomach.

"I-i don't" I lied. I couldn't admit it, i don't want her to be hurt. "I promise, i'm sorry. Please don't be mad anymore?" I pleaded.

"Fine" She rolled her eyes and wiped her tears. "Can we please eat? I'm hungry i haven't eaten yet" I pouted. "Okay okay" She sighed and we walked back to the cafeteria together.

When we got back to the cafeteria. People were in their seats again, acting like nothing happened. I searched for Sabrina and saw her on the same table, on her phone and playing her food. "Can we sit next to Sabrina? Please? She's all alone, i can't let her like that" I look up at Dove who nodded.

I ran towards the table and sat next to Sabrina. When she noticed me, she turned off her phone and looked at Dove. "Hey, what you saw earlier its not what it looked like. I did not do it on purp-" Sab got cut off when Dove spoke. "Yeah whatevs, Y/n explained" Sabrina nod her head and go back to playing her food.

The three of us chatted and finished our food. After two more hours of listening to boring ass lessons, the bell finally rang. I went to the lockers to leave my stuffs before leaving. When i closed my locker, i got caught off guard when i saw Sabrina standing while staring at me. "Holy fuck! Sabrina! Why would you scare the fuck out of me?!" I shouted.

"Chill your beans, i'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare the fuck out of you" She raised her hands."Do you need anything?" I asked. "Yep" She nodded. Before i could ask her what it is. A hand covered my mouth from behind, dragging me to the janitor's closet while Sabrina followed. I screamed but obviously no one would hear me since my mouth was covered by whoever. The lights turned on and Sabrina locked the door. "Let go of her, Dove" She giggled. The person removed her hands of me and i turned around to see Dove smiling at me. "You? What are you two doing?" I asked and started to hit the both of them on the arm. "Jesus christ, i thought Sabrina is about rape me" I joked. Sabrina's face turned into am offended one. "Excuse me? I won't do that to anyone mostly to you" She replied.

"I was just joking, i know you won't do that to me. You won't even if you're literally so obsessed with me" I laughed. "I'm not? Well maybe" She chuckled. Dove started coughing and we both went silent. "Can we just go tell her already? I want to go home" She rolled her eyes. "Shit, i completely forgot about that part" Sabrina replied. "Tell me what?" I asked with a confused face.

"Well, Sabrina and i thought about something. Instead of fighting, how about a......umm. You tell her" Dove stared at Sabrina. Sabrina took a deep breath before speaking. "How about a threesome?" She offered.

My eyes widened. WHAT THE FUCK?

"A-a wha-?" I stuttered. "Threesome" Dove repeated. "Yes i heard you the first time. But wh-why? why would you want that?" I groaned. "We both love you" Sabrina replied. "We mean- I think nothing bad will happen if the three of us date at the same time, right?" Dove added.

A fucking threesome? I mean i do like them both. I think it won't be hard to try? I slowly nodded my head still unsure of my decision. There's nothing to lose, right?

They both smiled and kissed my cheeks. Oh god, i'm sure i'm already red as a tomato.

A/N: Sorry if this chapter is short. Kind of lame.

IG: Galactea_
Twitter: _Galactea_

Don't forget to vote for every chapter!