CHAPTER 4

Y/N'S POV:

When we entered the plane, we got greeted by two boys. "Hi guys, everything is settled" The blonde boy said. "You will enjoy this, you will very much enjoy this that tomorrow you're gonna ask Sabrina to be your girlfriend" The other boy whispered. I chuckled. "Is that so?" I looked at Sabrina who's staring at me with a confused face. "I'll just go to the bathroom, just a stomach situation" The brown haired boy excused. "Okay well, you can go to your room now. We're about to depart, follow me" Sabrina and I nodded and followed the blonde guy. A room? Boy this plane sure is big.

The boy led us to a room that has one king size bed, the style is very romantic. The smell of scented candles immediately greeted me, red lights, and rose petals on the bed. The guy patted Sabrina's shoulder and left us at the room. "Wow, this almost seems like a honeymoon" I chuckled. "I know, i don't remember telling Griff and Luke to do this though" She looked around the room with a smile on her face. "I'm touched, they put so much effort on making this" I stared at Sabrina who got up and put her hands on her hips. "Why? Is there something bothering you?" I asked. "No, i'm just amazed. Anyways, i'm gonna leave you for now so you can rest. I'll just sleep at the seat outside" She said, walking towards the door to leave. "Wait, why outside? Sleep beside me, come here" I offered and patted the bed, signaling her to lay down. "Are you sure?" She asked. "Of course, i might need a little company too before i could fall asleep" I chuckled.

"If you say so" She said before jumping onto the bed and laid down. I did the same and faced her. "Sabrina, why are you doing this? I mean, this is too much. We aren't even dating but you kept spoiling me" I asked her. "I don't know either. Maybe because this is how i love someone? Just as i told you earlier, i would do anything for you. I love you, Y/n, i really do" She mumbled.

Its so sweet that she repeats it everytime. Sometimes i even forget about Dove, it just felt like its just Sabrina and I. I'm starting to realize who i like, who i really love. Everytime i'm with Sabrina, i feel something, something i never felt whenever i'm with Dove. I think i'm inlove with Sabrina..

"But why me, Brina? There's alot of girls out there, why me?" I asked. "It just happened, Y/n. Siempre has sido tú" She spoke. I stared at her for a few seconds before speaking. "I think i love you too, Sabrina" I said as tears started to form in my sockets. "How long i've been waiting for you to say those words to me" She mumbled. "You don't know how badly i want to kiss you right now" She added.

"Then kiss me" I replied. She leaned in closer to me and connected our lips. It was magical, it was passionate, it was sweet, it was romantic. I kissed back and  i could feel her smile through the kiss.

She moved on top of me and intertwined our fingers, pinning me to the bed. She bit my lip which made me gasp, she took her chance and slid her tongue inside.

After what seems like 2 minutes of making out, she pulled away and licked her lips. She moved to my ear and whispered. "Just relax, babygirl" She winked. She moved to my neck and started sucking it, leaving hickeys. I moaned as she sucked my sweet spots. "Mmm" I moaned.

When she finished sucking and putting hickeys in my neck, she stood up and said. "Marked my territory" She smirked. "I hope you didn't put too much, Dove will notice this for sure" I warned. "Ummm, i kinda put a little too much?" She said with a shy voice. "No, no, you didn't" I said pretending to be mad. I stood up and looked at the mirror beside the bed. There i saw, my neck filled with hickeys. I gasped and turned around to Sabrina who has a 'I messed up big time' face. "You....... You are going to pay for this" I said and ran towards her. "I'm sorry, i'm sorry! AHHHH FUCK! DON'T ATTACK ME I'M SORR-" Before she could finish, i jumped on her and pinned her to the ground. She stared at me with puppy dog eyes, i almost got lost but i came back to my senses and tickled her. "HAHAHAHAHA- HAHAHAHAHA- Y/N WAI- STOP-" I didn't listen and continued tickling her. "Y/N WAIT- ST-STOP I CA-CAN'T BREATHE  PLEASE HAHAHA" She begged. I finally stopped and she closed her eyes as she breath heavily. "That's what you get for spreading hickeys all over my neck. Now, how am i supposed to cover this for the whole week?" I pouted. "I'm sorry, okay? I'll never do it again" She said, still closing her eyes. "Fuck, my hips hurt" She whispered and put her hands on her hips. Shit, did i tickle her too hard? What did i do?

"Hey, Brina. Are you okay? Shit does it hurt badly? Fuck what did i do? I'm sorry, i didn't mean to" I aapologized, panicking. "Chill, i'm fine dude. It hurts a bit but its bearable, you're overreacting. Don't worry about me i'm okay" She said and sat down. "Are you sure? I'm sorry baby i didn't mean to i promise" I said. "I'm fine yes. Wait- what did you call me? Did you just call me babe?" She gasped. What? I didn't say anything like that. "No i didn't? I did? Maybe you're just mistaken" I laughed nervously. "Yes you did, after you said i'm sorry" She smiled and raised her eyebrows. "Okay fine maybe i did" I gave up.

We talked for about 20 minutes before falling asleep.

Is this what it feels like to be inlove?

A: Oh little Y/n is inlove......

IG: Galactea_
Twitter: _Galactea_

Don't forget to vote for every chapter!