CHAPTER 9

Y/N'S POV:

We just got back in LA, i haven't seen Dove yet but she said she'll come over to watch movies.

I was nervous as fuck, i don't know what to say or how should i explain it to Dove. Just wish me luck.

I decided to call Sabrina so i know what to do.

-OTP-

You: How should i explain the whole thing to her? I'm nervous.

Sabrina: Just be honest and tell her everything, it'll hurt her but if she loves you i'm sure she'll understand. Look, i'm not forcing you to reject her just because of me. Its still your decision babygirl.

You: Okay, i can do this.

Sabrina: Goodluck, babygirl. Love ya!

You: Thank you! Love ya too!

~~~

I hung up and smiled. I can do this. I just have to practice what i have to say.

Chill, Y/n. Everything is going to be fine.

~~~

I was scrolling through my phone when i heard a knock at the door. I opened it and saw Dove smiling, i greeted her and we headed to the living room. We sat down and played a movie.

"So, how was your date with Sabrina?" She asked, looking at the screen.

"Ummm, it went pretty well" I replied. "Hey um, i have something to tell you" I added. She turned to face me and raised her brows. "Yeah?" I took a deep breath and sat straight.

"Uhm, i think- i think we need to end this threesome thingy already" I blurted out. Tears started to form in my sockets, i didn't want to hurt her. She stared at me for a few seconds and started to..... laugh?

I stared at her and furrowed my eyebrows. Why the hell is she laughing?

"Oh my gosh, finally!" She clapped her hands and stood up. "W-what? W-why are you laughing?" I ask, so confused. Maybe she thinks that i'm joking?

"I already know, broski! I was just waiting for you to finally admit it to me!" She touches her tummy as she laughs hard. Wait what? So she didn't like me? I'm so confused.

"So you didn't like me?" I question, looking at her in confusion. "I did, but a few weeks ago i realized that maybe we are better off as sisters, you know?" She stopped laughing and sat down next to me again.

My brain isn't processing right now, i'm relieved that Sabrina and I didn't have to hide it anymore.

"Plus, i know you're inlove with Sabrina. The way you act when you're with her, the way you stare at her, the way you eye fuck her" She laughed when she said the last part. Gosh, was i really that obvious?

"I don't eye fuck her? She eye fucks me!" I slapped her arm. "Ouch! Okay fine, all i know is you eye fuck each other" She bursts out laughing and started to run around the house. "Oh you! You won't stop!" I ran after her.

The next thing i knew is we were running around my house like little kids, messing everything up.

~~~

I groaned when the first beam of sunlight hit my face. I sat up and looked at the time. It read 6:34 AM.

I stood up and went to the bathroom to pee and wash my face.

I sat down on my bed and texted Sabrina.

You: Hey, you still sleeping?

Sabalicious😋: I just woke up.

You: Oh, i'm sorry did i wake you up?

Sabalicious😋: No, not at all.

Sabalicious😋: How did it go by the way?

You: You won't believe what happened yestereday, call me i'll tell you everything darling!

Sabalicious😋: Okay?

*RINGG RINGG RINGG*

-OTP-

Sabrina: So? You seem excited.

You: Well, i ended the threesome thingy yesterday!

Sabrina: Wait, really? Dove didn't get mad? I mean-

You: That's what i thought too, well.....

~~~

I explained everything to Sabrina and she said she'll call Dove and thank her. I can't be happier.

~~~

Sorry for the late update hehe. Hope y'all enjoyed this even if its so freaking cringe.

-Cleo✌️✌️✌️